I'm guessing some of you have old game systems and games you don't want?
So sell them on Ebay and use the cash to buy a couple of dozen dremacasts and some of the best games.
Then sell it on The Amazon marketplace for a profit and use the money made to buy some more dreamcasts and good games from ebay and selll them on amazon Marketplae for a profit again.
You can repeat this process as many times as you want to as long as you keep a record of all the dreamcast consoles,games and acesssories you sold.
If enough people do this you'll have a large amount of profit
Now use the profit to advertise your products on other well known Game and console websites Retro and general).Thsi will generate quite a bit of intreast and it'll probably be the first active advertising for the dreamcast and dreamcast goods for ages.With any luck quite a few will be sold as their perfect for people who want another console but need it to be a cheap one or for collectors and people who just want a cheap cd player(And yes it's getting that cheap).but remember the key rule of making money:
Lots of goods sold cheaply(but not to cheaply) will make more money than a few goods sold at a hogh price remember to suceed we'll have to appeall to the general public.Anyways that's my idea so let me know what you think of it soon.

advertise it with the profit as i said on decent websites if people actually know what it is and think it's good they'll buy it dont u think?