Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Little John NES module for PSP - Proof of Concept

Quote Originally Posted by LC_killer View Post
    i agree nice job. no need to flame like a child. i think it has been a while since there was another nes made. i cant wait to see the final product. what are the other emulaters on the orignial?
    * Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
    * Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
    * Nintendo Gameboy/Gameboy Color (GB/GBC)
    * Sega Genesis/Megadrive
    * Sega Master System (SMS)
    * Sega Game Gear (GG)
    * Bandai Wonderswan/Wonderswan Color (WS)
    * NeoGeo Pocket/NeoGeo Pocket Color (NGP)
    Great job Tinnus can't wait to see the finished version

DCEmu Newbie

nice WIP Tinnus

DCEmu Coder

I didn't abandon it, I just took a rather long break after working some months and 3 releases on it (you can see I'm always active in the forums). I felt it didn't lack much except for bug fixes, and that would be done for the re-work--which I'm doing now and was planned since a year ago. I was just occupied with other things last year and lost interest a little on this project.

Also, to be clear, I didn't "took it over" from yoyo. I started just helping him but then both he disappeared and I lost interest. It's not like he stopped hoping I'd continue and I stopped on purpose just after. Moreover, it's a free and open source project, so anyone interested could work on it if he/she wanted.

I thought people would be happy because although yoyo seemingly teleported to another planet, and I had lost interest in the project, I had resumed work on it. Maybe I was wrong and everyone prefers it to continue on halt.

Tell me if this is the case, I'll be more than happy to spend more time living. Or maybe dumping the PSP version altogether and spend time with the PalmOS/Zodiac or GP2X communities who seem to be just a tiny bit more supportive...

edit: thanks for the support from those who gave me, though

weirdelf: Yep, that's the list of currently emulated systems in LJP. But this revision will add several new systems as well, some of which I'm pretty sure the PSP lacks.

im at a loss for for this means (other then its an nes emu) but great work man lol

Please don't leave Tinnus! There are still some people (myself included) left in the PSP who appreciates new emulators. I hope you release more LJ modules in the future.

DCEmu Newbie

Tinnus you are awesome for doing this, can never have enough emus in my opinion, thank you in advance for all the hard work that is going to go into this project.

nice work ... but make like a Sega CD or Saturn or N64 emu ... But good work nonetheless

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnus View Post
    I didn't abandon it, I just took a rather long break after working some months and 3 releases on it (you can see I'm always active in the forums). I felt it didn't lack much except for bug fixes, and that would be done for the re-work--which I'm doing now and was planned since a year ago. I was just occupied with other things last year and lost interest a little on this project.

Also, to be clear, I didn't "took it over" from yoyo. I started just helping him but then both he disappeared and I lost interest. It's not like he stopped hoping I'd continue and I stopped on purpose just after. Moreover, it's a free and open source project, so anyone interested could work on it if he/she wanted.

I thought people would be happy because although yoyo seemingly teleported to another planet, and I had lost interest in the project, I had resumed work on it. Maybe I was wrong and everyone prefers it to continue on halt.

Tell me if this is the case, I'll be more than happy to spend more time living. Or maybe dumping the PSP version altogether and spend time with the PalmOS/Zodiac or GP2X communities who seem to be just a tiny bit more supportive...

edit: thanks for the support from those who gave me, though

weirdelf: Yep, that's the list of currently emulated systems in LJP. But this revision will add several new systems as well, some of which I'm pretty sure the PSP lacks.
    I didnt know you were involved in the SNES emu, havent heard anything about that one in a looooong time.

Sounds good to me. More homebrew too play with. looking forward to the suite!

Wow

Thank you, Tinnus, for working on LittleJohn.
    I played hundreds of hours with LittleJohn GP32, which "only" was a NES-emulator.

Nice surprise.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information