Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet Another FAQ for MapThis!

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Perhaps the map that you use has a different projection... I know there is a chinese clone of the program - but not sure what was changed in the program...
    I would recomend - generating a new map with gmdl tool

Hello! Deniska. Thanks for your quick reply!!
    I did your way and it works!
    I like the sounds and the blue arrow looks great!!
    But one problem is the map from mapabc is so bad! There is a huge tolerance when use mapabc's map.
    So I still use mapthis290_cn work on 51ditu's map.
    Thanks all the same!!:thumbup:

Default Same problem...

Having same issue again. Nothing has changed, yet I'm getting the error again.

Loading USB Accessory module...

Then it crashes.

DCEmu Newbie

are you using any "seplugins" to play games from computer hard drive? if you are using any plugins to use the usb, make sure you disable them in recovery menu before using mapthis software. also it may not work is kernal in recovery menu is set to 1.5, if it is , change it to 3.03 or 3.40 depending upon whatever OE u r using.

raj

yo im new to this forum but could you help me.
    i have a v1.5 and i want to use the map this software.
    i have followed all the instructions but it does not seem to work i keep getting "the game could not be started (80020001))" but i can get the map viewer to work. i
    have all the prx files and i have tried allsorts and now im stumped help please!!!!!!!!!!
    and what do you mean by changing th kernal ive tried by switching on and keeping hold of R but nothing happens at all i am lost.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mudzmudzmudz View Post
    yo im new to this forum but could you help me.
    i have a v1.5 and i want to use the map this software.
    i have followed all the instructions but it does not seem to work i keep getting "the game could not be started (80020001))" but i can get the map viewer to work. i
    have all the prx files and i have tried allsorts and now im stumped help please!!!!!!!!!!
    and what do you mean by changing th kernal ive tried by switching on and keeping hold of R but nothing happens at all i am lost.
    If your using the PSP-290 you have to do so in 3.xx FW under 3.xx kernel. Which means that you can leave your kernel set to 1.5 as long as you place MapThis in the GAME3XX folder. If you are using a holux or some other GPS reciever then you can use FW 1.5. I am not familiar with the holux version.

Start by giving all details (FW, GPS receiver type and everything else MapThis related) so that someone who is familiar with your set up can help you....good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by An0nJ0hn View Post
    If your using the PSP-290 you have to do so in 3.xx FW under 3.xx kernel. Which means that you can leave your kernel set to 1.5 as long as you place MapThis in the GAME3XX folder. If you are using a holux or some other GPS reciever then you can use FW 1.5. I am not familiar with the holux version.

Start by giving all details (FW, GPS receiver type and everything else MapThis related) so that someone who is familiar with your set up can help you....good luck.
    so if i upgraded to 3.40 OE-A would everything work or is 3.03 oe-x required

Hi,
    I have a PSP and its orginal firmware was 2.50 as orginal.I downgraded it to firmware 1.50.Now I have bought a PSP-290 GPS receiver item.I cannot work it now.please let me know that is the problem.And Downgraded a TA-082 PSP and myPSP290 device doesn't work?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Lingo View Post
    Hi,
    I have a PSP and its orginal firmware was 2.50 as orginal.I downgraded it to firmware 1.50.Now I have bought a PSP-290 GPS receiver item.I cannot work it now.please let me know that is the problem.And Downgraded a TA-082 PSP and myPSP290 device doesn't work?
    The PSP-290 does not work on FW 1.5. You have to upgrade to Dark Alex's custome FW in order to use the 290. I believe it has to be FW 3.xx OE-x (3.03 or higher but I may be wrong). Make sure you do some research to find out exactly what you have to do in order to upgrade properly. I have a TA-079 (original) motherboard so I can't help you with that part. There are plenty of tutorials and helpful people around to assist you. Good luck.

Dear @An0nJ0hn,
    Firstly Thanks for your fast reply and statements.I examined this matter on other places and I saw that It works on FW 3.03 OE-X but I cannot upgrade directly to it from my FW 1.50.Besides I didn't still find FW 3.03 OE-X.So I'm still waiting for more detailed respond above #77 numbered message.Regards

DCEmu Newbie

Dear Atomic Lingo,
    you can easily upgrade your psp from 1.5 to 3.03 oe-c, format mem stick, download 303OEC_EASY file from http://www.psp-hacks.com/category/55 and follow the instruction that is in the read me file.

raj

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information