Thread: Psp 2.60 Upgrading to 2.71se Reverse Device hook Hen D HELP !!!

Default Psp 2.60 Upgrading to 2.71se Reverse Device hook Hen D HELP !!!

Hi i was wondering if anyone out there had any idea how to do this and could actually explain it to me in detail what i gotta do to be able to emulate later firmwares to play later games i.e play a 2.81 on a 2.71 if you catch my drift, also if you could provide links to the files i need to do this that would be great.
    this was my previous thread in case you want to read my original problem
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...ght=2.60+flash

Thanks

Roxas

You should just downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade to 3.03 OE-C Its a lot better. You can play any homebrew and play any new games released by sony. :]

Just read it. :| Sorry. well go here

Thanks to Jak66 for helping me with when I needed it. So go about one third down and you'll get directions on how to make a dump. Everything else should be in the readme of the reverse hook. :]

Yeah but i want to do the most safest way this seem the only way i wont screw my psp up, this one only writes to the flash once...right ?

Well the link I gave you is to help you run reverse devhook. Actually downgrading and upgrading to 3.03OE-C is flashing it twice. Or if you want to downgrade to 1.50 and use devhook to emulate 3.03. I love using 3.03OE-C though. But I understand you not wanting to risk the brick. I was pretty worried at first too.

Go for the generic 2.71 downgrader if ur psp is not ta-82 its the safest clean downgrader around
    I am not so sure bout the new 3.03 downgrader though

Thread Information