Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.10 OE-A' (bugfix) - Custom Firmware and Playstation Emulator by Dark Alex

my psp back up isos wont play anymore please help!!!!!

has anyone else got this problem

false alrm problem all sorted now D_A rulez

DCEmu Pro

Wow, update! Too bad I don't have my PSP here right now. I'll upgrade first thing tomorrow (even though the bug fix is not really concerning me, I hate being outdated when it comes to all stuff).

Good work by Dark_AleX.

DCEmu Newbie

The internet browser worked fine

YOu should probly Disable Skip SCE logo in Recovery mode and then let it run that will fix most bsod's

DCEmu Legend

psp Works great!

Upgraded 2 PSP's so far with this and it works great. Its nice to see Dark_AleX spending even more time working out the bugs.

I really don't see the big deal in custom XMB Icons and whatnot but hey, thats just my opinion. I must also commend SONY (I know that's weird) on improving the PSX POPS Emu.

3.10 OE-A' is incredible!

DCEmu Newbie

Still loads of my psx games wont start, keep getting message game is corrupted.

DCEmu Newbie

sorry to bother you all but i think my psp is that version t- 8something i dont remember well it has some numbers on the umd thingy inside and well is it true that it canot be updated with homebrew. but well i updated my psp with the sonys 3.10 is that what you guys are talking about or could you explain it to me please? and well if by any reason my psp bricks can i fix it or is it done?

1 psp plays MS 6 with this update, the other does not - will test my PSX games now....

Quote Originally Posted by mottel13 View Post
    sorry to bother you all but i think my psp is that version t- 8something i dont remember well it has some numbers on the umd thingy inside and well is it true that it canot be updated with homebrew. but well i updated my psp with the sonys 3.10 is that what you guys are talking about or could you explain it to me please? and well if by any reason my psp bricks can i fix it or is it done?
    ummmm, heres the thing....we're using a CUSTOM FIRMWARE hacked by Dark_Alex, and coded by Sony.....you sir, have the Official update...wich sux to no freakn' end...so you are rendered homebrew-less until a downgrader is released

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by mottel13 View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I want nothing more than to see more and more people discover and enjoy PSP homebrew but upgrading to the SONY 3.10 firmware was pretty much committing PSP suicide.

It was a big enough breakthrough to have a 3.03 downgrader, and it will not be fair to expect or demand a 3.10 downgrader so soon after.

Its only natural to want the latest & greatest, but sadly what SONY puts out as updates is primarily aimed at defeating or severely limiting homebrew usage on their PSP.

So I'll say again, in case any other newbies come across the post. NEVER upgrade to SONY firmware updates. Especially anything beyond 3.03.

Hooray!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information