Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3.10 OE-A' (bugfix) - Custom Firmware and Playstation Emulator by Dark Alex

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by labowl View Post
    Still loads of my psx games wont start, keep getting message game is corrupted.
    Same problem here. I used Ice-Tea to re-convert and they work. Would prefer not to have to do this. Maybe a fix is on the way. By any chance did you originally conver the games with Simple Popstation GUI?

DCEmu Newbie

Upgraded my original 1.5 PSP to 3.03 and then 3.10. Two problems - when I went from 3.03 to 3.10, none of my PSX games created using Simple Popstation GUI work. If I redo them using Ice-Tea, they work. Anyway to fix them without re-converting? Also trying to apply 3.10 Bugfix, but no matter which folder - Game 1.5 or Game folder, I get a corrupted data message and can't run the update. Any suggestions?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bahgee View Post
    Upgraded my original 1.5 PSP to 3.03 and then 3.10. Two problems - when I went from 3.03 to 3.10, none of my PSX games created using Simple Popstation GUI work. If I redo them using Ice-Tea, they work. Anyway to fix them without re-converting? Also trying to apply 3.10 Bugfix, but no matter which folder - Game 1.5 or Game folder, I get a corrupted data message and can't run the update. Any suggestions?
    Have you got 3.10 OE-A installed or sony's 3.10, because if it's sony's you won't be able to run psx games or any homebrew until a downgrader is released.

EDIT: Sorry, I think I've misread what your message. Try reinstalling the firmware by going back to 1.5 using recovery then using the 3.10 OE-A installer again.

nice. it takes less than 5 seconds to update. its awesome. thanks DAX

@ Bahgee. Put the update in the GAME150 folder. not the GAME 1.5

DCEmu Regular

Everyone who keeps getting the error about there psx games not working you need to update them it's something to do with this update to the emu. The only game i found that didn't work is a game that i compiled from the original (the first ever pops) didn't work so use the function of extracting the iso from the eboot in ice tea and recompile them for now i don't think you got much of a choice well unless there is a fix for this then you just have to wait.

DCEmu Newbie

Funny, I had a Game303 folder on my card. I guess I forgot to rename it after the update. After I changed it to Game310, it recognized the 310 bugfix update. Stiil no luck w/ PSX games though.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Lin View Post
    1 psp plays MS 6 with this update, the other does not - will test my PSX games now....
    sorry to quote myself, but I've got both my psp's working now with 3.10 oea" - the one that didn't run MS6 or PSX games had "No UMD" enabled in recovery menu - I disabled it an everything works. Just hoping to save some cheerleaders... and the world

DCEmu Newbie

A couple of things we could use for the next Custome firmware is

- Abilty to run more plugins at one time (because when we us USBHOSTFS mod it takes up all the plugin spaces

-Better Psx compression

- customizable icons for the newer firmwares

Also i Would like to thank all the Dark_Alex for all his custom firmwares.

Nice. Bug - fix..downloading

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by ryanMWolfe View Post
    - Abilty to run more plugins at one time (because when we us USBHOSTFS mod it takes up all the plugin spaces
    Could someone post where to get the USBHOSTFS package that will work with 3.10 OE-A'?

I haven't used USBHOSTFS since DevHook 0.46 so I'm a bit behind and not sure what the latest is and how to get it to work with 3.10 OE-A'

Any help would be appreciated.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information