Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DSBoy - Gameboy Emulator for Nintendo DS

Smile

I've been noticing that quite often of late.

Depending on the speed of your connection (plus your general internet settings; the latter I still have not confirmed), if you try to strait-up open it, you have a chance of getting only a chunk of the file.

However, if you save the file to your PC/laptop, if it is still corrupted, download it again and select to overide the prior download. More often than not, I have found that this will download the file correctly.

Note - I am saying this while using DSL high-speed; actual milage of advice may vary.

DCEmu Newbie

sounds cool

BTW, is there a planned update for this in the near future? I haven't been able to keep tabs of late, and am not aware if any news has happened lately.

Hmm, it doesn't work on my EZV. No DLDI Support?

Try this updated binary by GFP - http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/gnuboy_ds.rar (copy and paste into browser window to prevent redirect)

It has basic sound support, slightly improved speed, and less graphical corruption. It also supports DLDI.

In case you can't get the download to work, I've attached a copy to this post.

Just make sure you rename everything to .gbc and not .gb like the original post states.

Nice, I'll have to try it out later though.

DCEmu Newbie

hey ummm this plays game boy color games too right?
    cuz im playing one and its like a fat man on a cake walk... very slow if you didn't get it

That's supposed to happen, yes. It's very slow. That's why he's asking for help.

Also try the download I posted a few posts ago, as it's somewhat faster with sound support. Still not too playable though.

If you have a device capable of running GBA binaries, use Goomba Color instead.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by souLLy View Post
    the ds already runs gba software flawlessly, the only possible use for a gba emulator really would be piracy as far as I can see.
    There are public domain GBA roms and homebrew. If you have a slot 1 device for storing games you would have to have a GBA emualtor or buy slot 2 hardware to play it right? If what I'm saying is actually stupid forgive me I'm still new to this.

Who really cares about this emulator? Since Lameboy pwned this emulator in every way possible!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information