Joe Danger Touch is set for release this month on iPhone and iPad, developer Hello Games has confirmed to CVG.
We've also taken exclusive screens from a near-final build which we obtained this morning, which can be found below.Joe Danger Touch has been made by just two men at Hello Games, and is the iOS-exclusive follow up to its duo of Joe Danger games on PSN and XBLA. It has been built from scratch for iOS and features new stages and characters - Hello Games' Sean Murray is keen to stress that it's not a port.
Players will be able to send their friends challenges through Game Center and players can also buy new characters via in-app purchases, though they are also unlockable simply by playing through the game.
"I don't think Joe Danger Touch feels like anything else I've played," Sean Murray told CVG. "I want it to feel like it could only work on iOS, because we've built it specifically for the device. Towards the end of the game, it gets super difficult, probably more so than the console version. I'm amazed what levels I can handle sometimes, and the subtlety possible with just a touch interface."
"Playtesters keep telling me it's a nice blend of their other favorite games on iPhone - Bike Baron, Jetpack Joyride and Rayman Jungle Run," he continued. "Usually that would really wind me up, but I kind of see it as a compliment here, that Joe Danger feels at home on iOS, and is being compared to some of the best games on the device."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...se-this-month/