Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Firmware 3.11 Decrypted

DCEmu Newbie

Every day I come on here and hope to see a headline like "New 2.81 - 3.XX Downgrader!!"...but I guess info like this will do just fine as well. It amazes me that it's so easy to crack so short a time after release. Nice going!

So i can use the old PSARDumper (3.10) to decrypt firmware 3.11 or do I need your uploaded version?

DCEmu Newbie

Any update on Popstation is great in my book, since I have a game thats still unplayable.

F**k Off Froobs!!!!! You Guys Are The Ones That Suck Balls!! Sony Rules!! Thanks To Them We Have Psp! Not Thanks To Dark_alex!! Dark_alex's Custom Firmwares Are Awesome,i Love Them. But What If Sony Don't Release New Firmwares?this Customs Wouldn't Exist. And We All Would Be Sit With Our Psp's Scratching Our Asses Doing Nothing.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by darthpaul View Post
    F**k Off Froobs!!!!! You Guys Are The Ones That Suck Balls!! Sony Rules!! Thanks To Them We Have Psp! Not Thanks To Dark_alex!! Dark_alex's Custom Firmwares Are Awesome,i Love Them. But What If Sony Don't Release New Firmwares?this Customs Wouldn't Exist. And We All Would Be Sit With Our Psp's Scratching Our Asses Doing Nothing.
    Uh, didn't expect to hear u that loud, DP...
    Indeed u r right. Actually it's the rush all of us have been "forced" to follow that makes the points out.
    One day, one guy came out with an exploit, and gave us a brand new thing, more powreful, and we forgot that the_very_thing came from Sony first... so now all we look 4ward every day is just another kick in Sony's ass to have the newest firmware + the advantages of HB and all the rest.

Sony rules, yes. But... let the guys scream out loud what they feel at the moment, tomorrow they'll post another "this doesn't work", or "why can't I..." and you'll be quiet while they'll be struggling.

Have a nice day (don't know what time is by ur side, here is almost 10pm)

Cheers, A.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by darthpaul View Post

No we wouldn't. We'd all be on 1.0 firmware playing the lastest games and buying PSX games from their non PS3 shop.

There would be no need for CF.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SteveV2 View Post
    No we wouldn't. We'd all be on 1.0 firmware playing the lastest games and buying PSX games from their non PS3 shop.

There would be no need for CF.
    Mmm, to trust completely what you quoted him, actually you wouldn't be on 1.0 playing the latest games, as 1.0 didn't have any PS1 support... and if they did want to make a non PS3 shop, well, would have been already here.
    I believe you haven't understood what was his real meaning, not disappointing nor denigrating, just wiping off all the crap people is sticking at Sony...

Cheers, A.

You are right MrMojo. Thats my point. Sony deserves respect after all they have done. Actually, we are lucky that the firmware upgrades are free... And thanks for agree with me. And have a nice night. [Here 5:15pm]

Quote Originally Posted by Raiten View Post
    Every day I come on here and hope to see a headline like "New 2.81 - 3.XX Downgrader!!"...but I guess info like this will do just fine as well. It amazes me that it's so easy to crack so short a time after release. Nice going!
    Uh....there's a "New 2.81 - 3.03 Downgrader!!" hehe. Just check at the left side of the site "PSP Downgraders"

nice

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information