Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PS3 or a 360?

DCEmu Art Pro

Get 360

Im getting a PS3, so i can sell it to get a 360 and some extra dosh.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

I bought my used at GAME, its comes with a years grantee.

Yeah im just going to save up until I can buy it brand new with a game or two, most likely GOW and a good racing game.

-!-
    /\

DCEmu Newbie

360 if you like a better looking game and playing with others across the globe. Ps3 if you like homebrew and sony technology. Just remember, in the battle of vhs and betamax, sony's beta lost.

I got the pro 360, wireless controller, hd, plus 3 games, kameo, project gotham 3 and some tom clancy horribleness. Why do people insist on making "team" shooters. It's akin to the mmorpg and is destroying a once awesome genre. Mmorpg's and group shooters should be burned.

360 uses less voltage, and has the best graphics of both systems. Ps3 has about 1/8 to 1/5 the power of the 360.

My buddy has a ps3 and he has linux on the hd as well as some homebrew. Both are good choices but it all depends on what you like.

Ps3 will likely have more rpg's but 360 offers a more realistic gaming experience. Shooters, racing, sports all look better on 360.

Oh yeah, Grand Theft Auto 4 hits 360 first. That and Halo 3 should keep you busy until your eyes melt after global warming fully kicks in.

I would get an Xbox 360 before PS3. The xbox 360 has games like Halo and Gears of War. Xbox 360 is less expensive also.

PS3's dont sell very much higher than MSRP on eBay anymore. Sometimes even lower.

Go for PS3, honestly I have both and the PS3 is far, far better. Its more well rounded for media and games, not just games like the 360.

Added to that, the PS3 has technology that will have it being a high end game system for far longer than the 360. The internal technology is so advanced, current games are only using a very small percentage of the processor power.

The games that are 360 exclusive, yeah a few are good, but not as good as the ps3 exclusives that will be coming out later on.

And if you're considering homebrew as well, ps3 will be much more capable.

Simply put, if you want whats great right at this moment, get a 360, but if you want something thats good now and will be amazing in the future, go for the ps3. Its a much more worthwhile investment.

There is no point in buying either at the moment, basically sony is getting rocked at the moment losing all its market share to microsoft and nintendo and loosing all 3rd party support so until they "fix" things they will not be for mainstream which is why the earlier systems were popular. The 360 however is a fine console but suffers from a few design problems which will be fixed in a new version of the console that will arrive soon, its most logical to wait for the new version.

I personally cannot see sony breaking even with the ps3 even if they decide to redesign it, they have been losing money majorly and the consoles are collecting dust on store shelves.

I tried to keep a un-biased opinion but sony's dilema this is rather grim at the moment.

Im getting a 360 mainly for it's online gaming, which is meant to be unbeatable.

Im getting it this week when I have some free time, cant wait

-!-
    /\

nintendo wii

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Line View Post
    nintendo wii
    Huh

I got one, I just feel the need for some good online games except for PSP

-!-
    /\

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information