Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strmnnrmn talks Audio Support in Daedalus R9 - N64 Emulator for PSP

BTW that strmnnrmn is talking, geez, within a week. He originally said before the 25th, which is like 11 days. I expect sooner. My guess is five days but i wont be disappointed if later. He has really tried this release.

DCEmu Regular

i enjoyed reading that and its made me want the damn thing now lol i cant wait to try it and its good to know he will be doing future updates etc R10?

it is going to come out before feb 25th, and hell is going to freeze over when it does. i actually think this release is one of the signs of the apocalypse. the second this is released, riots will break out all over the world and people will be killing each other. and then all the turmoil and confusion will cause a rift to open up in space and time creating a black hole that we all get sucked into and die. it will be awesome.

DCEmu Pro

This is great. Iīve been holding off playing Mario64 until the emu had sound. Heck I might have sound and still a small increase in fps? Canīt wait for this one. Plus the sound can only get better in future releases.
    All in all, sounds like this emu is coming along great.

Quote Originally Posted by idapimp View Post
    it is going to come out before feb 25th, and hell is going to freeze over when it does. i actually think this release is one of the signs of the apocalypse. the second this is released, riots will break out all over the world and people will be killing each other. and then all the turmoil and confusion will cause a rift to open up in space and time creating a black hole that we all get sucked into and die. it will be awesome.
    That's one hell of an imagination... :rofl:

I hope that by r10 Strmn can move the audio to the media engine so the sound wont affect the speed at all.

Strmmmn is definently the coder to look forward too at the moment. All I can say is great work, and that I'm a bit surprised he did not talk about the ME at all, but then again he mentioned that a little bit in a past comment response to someones question. As far as the ME goes, he said before he will definently look into it when he gets the time one day, because right now he is really not sure how the PSP ME works. So I guess we are going to have to wait on the edge of our seats till that one.

The clock is ticking down February 25 is almost here, but not to mention he said he will release the emulator before that, so I'm really looking forward excited on the next release. I can't wait to play some Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Glover, and Quest 64. Obviously I think we all want Zelda 64 but the fps on that game is still only touching 13fps at the moment, sometimes I wonder if that will ever touch 25fps one day w/sound, I guess Strmmmmn and results are the only way we will ever find out that question. But once again great work Strmmmn and sry for the long post.

I WAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT:P:P:Plol

i hope a wrestling game will work this time and to hear about audio support thats cool

yee boyee! Well anyways, keep up the souperduperfly work with your emulator and good luck with the coding.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information