Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Strmnnrmn talks Audio Support in Daedalus R9 - N64 Emulator for PSP

this sounds like it going to be the SH*T!!! lol. i really cant wait for this. i have always supported this since the first realese and i always will love Strmnnrmn... he's one of the main ppl who kept me on my psp since ther start

well, he really didnt code for the psp from the start from what i know.. but i understand what u mean.. we all wants a playable N64 emulator

I hope he releases it tomorrow!

Lets all hold our breath =D

LOL j/p but the release will definently be soon, 10 more days tops right =P

Well since his trip is on the 25th I'm sure he would release it on the 24th to avoid messing up his trip plans. So since today is the 15th then that means we have 9 more days but this day is winding down so almost 8 (almost a week away!). I'm excited and can't wait to try this emulator out I know it's going to be something realyl special.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    There is a way to help this emu out. Since we all know how having the ME process the sound will allow no slow down due to actually emulating the sound, someone with some experience should learn about the ME and how it works. Then submit thier findings to StrmnNrmn.

Or better yet someone who was involved with the snes emu with ME support, contact StrmnNrmn and share ideas and give support.
    I'll start looking into the ME now. Really wish there was documentation on how it communicates with the CPU/Memorystick. Oh well, I believe the snes tyl source was released so I'l just peruse that. Hope it helps StrmnNrmn in making daedulus.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information