Windows RT, the version of Windows 8 built specifically to work on mobile processors, confuses a lot of people. It's best to imagine it as a Windows 8 blowup doll — though it resembles the real thing it isn't nearly as functional, but if you use your imagination you can still have a lot of fun. Microsoft Studios recently lent me a Windows RT tablet in order to check out some of the Windows 8 Xbox games they've launched on the platform, as long as I promised to clean it off before returning it.
The device Microsoft Studios sent along was the Asus Vivo Tab RT, essentially the Windows RT version of Asus' Transformer line of convertible keyboard Android tablets, of which I already own a Transformer Prime. It was an odd choice, considering Microsoft makes a Windows RT version of its Surface tablet — which I also own — but I found the slim Asus tablet more geared towards gaming than Microsoft's big-and-bulky device.
The only downside to the Asus compared to the Surface is the Microsoft unit has a built-in USB port, while the Vivo Tab RT has to be docked with its keyboard for USB capabilities. This is especially important for an RT device, as one of the biggest gaming advantages the operating system has is the ability to just plug in a wired Xbox controller and play. For games that support the controller, the Surface with its built-in stand offers a much more pleasing experience.
The thirteen titles I took the time to play run the gamut from traditional Windows fare likeSolitaire and Minesweeper to more console-style experiences. In fact, several of the games I played were ports of existing Xbox Live Arcade titles, including one of my favorite games of all time. Each game has a free trial available and is available on Windows 8 as well as RT, so if you've upgraded feel free to give them a go.

http://kotaku.com/windows-rt-gaming/