Thread: External Hard Drive

DCEmu Newbie

Default External Hard Drive

I was wondering if I could connect any external hard drive to my psp and transfer files between them with some application.

DCEmu Legend

Nope, not yet. However I may make a tutorial for a Norhtec mini PC when I get it. The damn thing is about the size of the palm of your hand and apparently can fit a hard drive in it. Get it preloaded from the factory with Linux or Windows, throw on USB HostFS run it and leave it on all the time.

Portability will become an issue however, unless they also sell battery packs for it, which I don't know.

DCEmu Newbie

What about OTG External Hard drives... becuase thats what psp bank and X-drive are, right?

nope
    i must say that somebody must create a prx file that could reead a self power memory( like an mp3) from the USB port

Would the same thing be possible for normal hard drives and the like or would it have to be self powered. Unfortunately as of right now even the external hard drives have to write to the memory stick before we can play anything off of them. Is it really only a software issue, and if so, why hasn't someone experienced tackled this project yet?

Thread Information