Thread: Connecting 2 DS Lites to 1 AP...

Default Connecting 2 DS Lites to 1 AP...

First off, I've posted this on another forum too (bit-tech), but I can't seem to find an answer...

I seem to be having some problems getting 2 DS Lites hooked up to my router. They can get connected individually, but when both are trying to access the WFC, only 1 will work (the other will just get disconnected, or won't find any players).

It doesn't seem to matter what games are being played either - I was mid-way through a MK race when my housemate tried to connect using Tetris, and it wouldn't work (he couldn't even connect to WFC)...

I'm using a Netgear DG834G router, WEP enabled, connected to AOL. There are 3 PC's and a Wii using the connection alongside the 2 DS Lites.

I've had a search around, but can't seem to find a solution...doesn't appear to be a common problem. Anyone got any ideas?

Have you tried changing your WFC settings from automatic to manual? Try this, making sure each DS has a different IP.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    Have you tried changing your WFC settings from automatic to manual? Try this, making sure each DS has a different IP.
    Yup, already tried that, no luck.

I think it's actually an AOL issue - when I run a connection test from the WFC settings, they report no problems (I ran the test simultaneously on both machines).

I tried WiFi LIB on both machines, and they could both connect to the AP at the same time. So yeah, I'll try searching around for AOL/DS issues and solutions...

Thread Information