Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP/NCDZPSP 2.0.6 (Update)

psp CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP/NCDZPSP 2.0.6 (Update)

New releases via NJ

Heres what NJ had to say-

* romcnv_cps2 ver.2.0.6 was corrected. Also each binary of CPS2PSP 2.0.6 is completion of replacement.

* You made a mistake in version. (Really bugfix 5 is)
     (You did not write, is, but because binary the other than of NCDZPSP everything is renewed to morning of 2007/2/21.)

* Because the report that was attached to the eye, it cannot draw up cash file, romcnv_cps2.exe and romcnv_mvs.exe
     You rewrote once more. Please refer to readme of romcnv concerning detailed contents.

* Emulator itself is there is no especially correction, but because MAME 0.112u2 had come out, modification is reflected.
     MVSPSP also bootleg that tried moves next, but (removing the RELEASE flag, when it compiles only,),
     Because operation check has not gone, when it does not move you apply, please correct with each one.

Temporarily because as for big problem you think, that it was gone, then we leave to other one. Then.

Modification

* Attendant upon the source integration of NCDZPSP, all sources were rewritten.
    * Adding Japanese user interface edition with all emulators. Japanese user interface edition when it compares with English edition, about 800KB consumes memory in excess.
    * MAME Plus! It corresponded to the command list of type. Please put command.dat on the same directory as EBOOT.PBP. Furthermore, when the Japanese command list is used, about 800KB memory is consumed in excess.
    * The item which can be set with makefile increases, but UI_BPP32 other than NCDZPSP the one which it tries not to use is good, is. Compiling is possible, but memory is not enough and when the game cannot be started occurs.

Download and give feedback via comment

DCEmu Newbie

THX Man

what is bootleg ??

Great.... I guess NJ is still taking time to look over his emulator more and more to see what is wrong and how he can update it for us =]

Maybe its a completely long shot but how kool would it be if he added infrastructure support. I'm personally already happy though with ad hoc.

NJ never ceases to amaze.

I've mentioned before on a different post, there are bugs with the 2.0.6 version. So far Aero Fighters 3 won't load, Art of Fighting 1, Viewpoint, World Heroes 1, 3 Count Bout, Sengoku 2, have graphical glitches and missing BackGround.

I feel so proud for me.. I posted this a while ago here -> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53824 <-

Yay! By the way this is good to hear! Still haven't played ad-hoc mode

There's an rominfo update for MVS2.0.6 that fixes all the problems that i've mentioned above on NJ's site for download.

is there any specific reason why it is called bootleg?

DCEmu Regular

Hmm didnt notice now it has Command List menu. Sweeeeet! I wanted sumthin like this. Thanks NJ!

For you who dont know what this for, it is a game's Movelist viewer.
    Go to:
    http://home.comcast.net/~plotor/commhome.html

Copy paste "command.dat" at the root of NCDZPSP or MVSPSP folder.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information