Thread: PSX games messed up

Default PSX games messed up

Hey people. I ran a PAL version of Silent Hill on my PSP recently, but there's a problem. There's a little black bar at the top of the screen and there is no audio during FMVs and there is no talking, even though I know there is originally. If I converted my PAL into NTSC, will it fix it? Also, when I put my Tomb Raider II (NTSC) into my PSP, it worked fine... up until when I started a new game, then it just froze. I read the compatibility list for 3.02 OE-B and it said the PAL version of TRII works. So why did my game continue not to work AFTER I converted TRII into PAL? Someone please help.

If you update to 3.10OE A that will fix the problem

Quote Originally Posted by =Trojan= View Post
    If you update to 3.10OE A that will fix the problem
    uh huh. How will it fix it? Will it eliminate the bars and put back the missing audio? Can I upgrade from 3.02 straight to 3.10? Or do I need to go through 3.03 A,B,C? Thanks.

You can update straight to 3.10 oe-a without going through the others. Just follow the readme

It gets rid of the black bar. But missing audio can be caused by a game being compressed and audio has been removed to make it smaller.

Thread Information