Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: PSX2PSP v1.2 - Popstation GUI

DCEmu Rookie

just got my psp slim today so i hope i can get this working for it

hello

DCEmu Newbie

LMFAO @ "hello"

DCEmu Coder

LMFAO at someone resurrecting this thread AGAIN a week later just to say that.

DCEmu Newbie

Every time I try to run one of the converted games it runs the Playstaton 1 startup screen (This title has been converted...) but after that all I get is a black screen. I looks like it's loading from the memory stick (orange light), but nothing happens. I can still exit out and change controls as if it were running the game. I have tried this with two games, Castlevania SOTN and Bushido Blade 2, on two different PSPs, phat 3.40 OE and slim 3.71 M33-4.

I know it should be able to run because another GUI I tried came with had a working conversion of Castlevania in the .rar.

I considered that my Castlevania ISO was bad so I converted Bushido Blade 2 myself with Magic ISO.

Anyone know why this would be happening?

----

Never mind, I found the problem was MagicISO, I'm using Alcohol 120% and it's working like a charm.
    Last edited by TrueLink; December 20th, 2007 at 04:03. Reason: Solved Own Problem

DCEmu Newbie

It Dont Work Ok Fix It Cause I Wont To Convert My Games Im Not Getting Younger So Fix This Thing

It Is Working, I Suggest You Read The Readme .txt Included And While You're At It Learn To Stop Capitalizing Every First Letter For NO Reason Besides Stupidity.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103 View Post
    new release via Kingsquitter

PSX2PSP v.1.2 info:
    * Fixed bugs in popstation.dll.
    * Added effects to customized icons. Check theme pic below.

I've attached pics.zip. It contains Theme_white.psd and cIcon0.psd.
    I've also attached Theme_editor.zip. It contains a simple theme editor and src for the theme editor. (When using the theme editor, save often and take backup of layout.ini)

This is the final version. I will only update to fix bugs!
    Src might be released some time in the future.

v.1.1 info:
    * Added batch mode. Check pic below.
    * Added command line support. Info below.
    * Added a new Customized image for icon0.
    * Fixed "The application failed to initialze properly (0xc0150002)" bug.
    * Fixed bug that made prog check for snd file instead of a at3 file.

To start batch mode run "Batch mode.lnk". (Only available after PSX2PSP.exe have been started at least once)
    When converting in batch mode, all .iso, .bin, .img and .pbp files will ben converted. The program will check in every subfolder for theese files.

Command line:

PSX2PSP.exe /theme Opens program in theme mode.
    PSX2PSP.exe /clasic Opens program in clasic mode.
    PSX2PSP.exe /batch Opens program in batch mode.
    PSX2PSP.exe "c:\file.iso" Opens c:\file.iso.

con pack and design of icons courtesy of matriculated: (Original torrent by l337h4l)
    If you download and extract files to ".\pics\pic1\" most games from USA will show the game cover as shown below.
    Megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMJE8ZWN
    The icon pack contains 1400 icons and is about 150MB.

v.1.0 info:
    * Source code have been rewritten from scratch.
    * Added theme support. (Check pic below)
    * Using popstrip and popstation in one DLL file so converting files is much faster .
    * Program can create custom images. Check Default Icon0 profile for a example.
    * Supports cdda from both .cue and .ccd files.
    * Can save toc to both .cue and .cdd when extracting iso from pbp.
    * Can use any type of pictures (.jpg,.bmp...) for icon0, pic0, pic1 and boot.
    * Converting PBP files in one pass. (Can even PAL fix already converted PBP files)
    * And some other stuff...

Place base.pbp in files folder. If you are using 3.03 OE-B or below, you will also need keys.bin in the files folder.

Theme mode: (Icon0 in below image was automatically generated by the program. The pic was also automatically resized to fit the screen. Pic from: http://www.ps2vicio.com/imagenes1/PS...hildren_20.jpg)

download and give feedback via comment
    dude this is good and all but u really have to update tha games i mean like i need to convert Medal of Honor 2 and theres only Medal Of Honour 1 on it

DCEmu Newbie

Default Please Help

N00B here, I'd love some help with the PSX2PSP emulator. Is there any chance anyone can give me a detailed guide on how to use it, and how to save. If there is already a guide, could you send me the link? Thank you very much. I would also like to know, what is the difference between the firmwares x.xx and x.xx oe? Are they easier to downgrade or something? Also i would like a site to get PSX ISO's for the PSX2PSP please. Once again, thank you.

i have custom furmware 3.90 m33 and and i want help on popsation gui 1.2 and when i trym to convert the iso it says "unable to open "C:/ Documents and settings/Hilario/Desktop/12982_PSX2PSP_popstation_GUI_1.2/files/Base.PBP.
    can someone help me!?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information