Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: New Code Contribution

Quote Originally Posted by Codaz View Post
    GREAT, is this coming in the new 0.5 version ?

Ehh, i like the normal view also, can we choose ?
    yes, it's coming with 0.5 and yes you can chose between 3D, north up and track up modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Codaz View Post
    PDG could you send me the 3.52 prx files from flash0, i tried to decrypt em but it failed.
    Shure
    Give me a hint on what to do and how to do it because i never ****ed with my flash because i am pleased with my PSP running as it is

Im running 3.52 M33-2 right now on one of my PSP´s and 3.03 OE-C on my second my girlfriend hogged

So just tell me how to do and wich version you want me to extract files from :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollux View Post
    I have the same problem as PDG :/

Would be nice if someone could help us, coz i´am very sure this would help alot of others too.

Cheers and keep up the good work Deniska!

Btw PDG; Vilket forum i Sverige? [SWEDISH]
    Yeah, the firmwares really updates fast and with the M33 team it gets custom real quick too

as a have mentioned before i have two PSPs one running 3.52 M33-2 and a girlfriend one running 3.03 OE-C.

I didn't upgrade her 3.03 OE-C because i got yelled at *Lol*

Hollux: The Swe forum is PSXCares located at: http://forum.psxcare.com/support i used to work there
    Nick: Pendragon

DCEmu Regular

Here PDG, this is from the 3.51 topic:

How to get the PRXs from flash0 in Recovery Mode.
    1. Connect PSP to PC whit USB.
    2. Boot your PSP into recovery mode by fully turning it off, and then turn it back on while holding the "R" button.
    3. Select "Advanced" in "Main menu".
    4. Select "Toggle USB (flash0)".
    5. Now you can see the files in flash0 on your PC. Find the PRXs and copy them to the PC. Don't do anything else whit flash0, I belief it can brick your PSP.

Could you send em to me via PM ?

DCEmu Newbie

Hi!
    I´ve used diferent MapThis versions and I think that Deniskas and all of his friends work is great! I´m a developer and I think that you are doing a great job! I´ve not read all the reports, but I think that now Mapthis only needs the navegation software, because the GPS interface is very nice, but is necesary to use Googelmaps to generate the POIs of a trip.
    Deniska, have you try to convert or use the code of an opensource navegation software to add it to Mapthis? For example RoadNav? Are you working in that?
    Thanks!

I've looked at Rodnav's code but did not attempt to port it yet... it did not look too simple for "no-effort" port so it got shifted down the priorities list.
    Besides, Roadnav seems to do silly things with oneway roads, since there is not directional data in Tiger (according to the author)..

I was actually considering making routing logic based on google tile imagery - in theory you can detect and "follow" the roads by analysing colors of the tile pixels.. so with some smart forking and recursions it's possible to get the shortest route, detect road splits, merges, etc...

If you think you are up to the task - feel free to grab the code and attempt at either one approach..

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I've looked at Rodnav's code but did not attempt to port it yet... it did not look too simple for "no-effort" port so it got shifted down the priorities list.
    Besides, Roadnav seems to do silly things with oneway roads, since there is not directional data in Tiger (according to the author)..

I was actually considering making routing logic based on google tile imagery - in theory you can detect and "follow" the roads by analysing colors of the tile pixels.. so with some smart forking and recursions it's possible to get the shortest route, detect road splits, merges, etc...

If you think you are up to the task - feel free to grab the code and attempt at either one approach..
    That's exactly what I experimented with a bit. Now, that I color-reduce the images, I have a better tracking on streets. There are occasional problems with the streetnames going from edge-to-edge, but would be solvable... The blue "one-way" indicator arrows can also be detected... Nevertheless, it's not 100% accurate...
    ... and only works for the png map images...

One of the requirements would be having a google png map at certain level (for instance level1)
    At this level you grab a square of 9 or 25 points and analyze the colors (if you have majority of those pixels set to white, blue, yellow, black - you are on a road.. next you take a step in any direction and check again - if the sum of good pixels drop - you are going off road.
    Of course, actual route calculation is much more complex when just sticking to any road, but that's a start ;-)

DCEmu Regular

Can't there be an overlay or something ?

Deniska
    Cool video of .50

Does the POI's stand up or lay flat in 3d mode?

/|\tari

PS - almost got enough for new PSP - hopefully the new one can be made "home-brewable"

Thread Information