Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any luck on Customizing XBM icons for MAC users?

Default Any luck on Customizing XBM icons for MAC users?

I really want to customize my psp but it seems that ll the software out there to change the rco files is PC based... any help for us mac users?

it would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

the only way I can think of off the top of my head is using pre-made customised packs

i have a friend who does lots of customizations on his psp that he made himself who uses a MAC... he has to use Virtual PC though, and he says its hella slow... i'd explain more but i dont know much about macs

cal360: where can I get pre made configurations at?

DragonPimpsta: Yes Virtual PC is hella slow! perfer not to even install it.

if its that slow for u, then i guess u dont have a fast computer. my mac runs VPC fine. im using a G4 PowerPC Apple

why not just buy a PC way better in my opinion. im never gonna switch to mac

Quote Originally Posted by froggie22 View Post
    cuz maybe some ppl dont have money to buy anything else

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by froggie22 View Post
    Yes, "way better" if you thing criminally inefficient graphics processing (Aero), shady business practices (IE and WMP integration) and extreme antagonism towards competition (stated goal of crushing open source software) I'm sorry, but I've gone from Windows to Linux to Mac OS X, and I have to say that Windows is by far nowhere near as good as you make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    if its that slow for u, then i guess u dont have a fast computer. my mac runs VPC fine. im using a G4 PowerPC Apple
    VPC is crazy-slow. Q (OS X port of Qemu) isn't as slow, but it's still not a great experience.

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    cuz maybe some ppl dont have money to buy anything else
    Or because people prefer an operating system that isn't scared of including the GCC with it.

Perhaps someone should contact WATTks (http://wattks.extra.hu/) and see if he would like to port an RCO editor. I mean, he gave us Prometeus which lets us do all sorts of tinkering with various aspects of the PSP, if someone could get him the source, I'm sure he'd love to hack his own waves.

Pre-made packs are always the best, got to the psp-hacks forum, they have forums just for various PSP modding, they have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichigai Mentat View Post
    Yes, "way better" if you thing criminally inefficient graphics processing (Aero), shady business practices (IE and WMP integration) and extreme antagonism towards competition (stated goal of crushing open source software) I'm sorry, but I've gone from Windows to Linux to Mac OS X, and I have to say that Windows is by far nowhere near as good as you make it out to be.
    I have the new vista and i recon its pretty sweet. But different people like different things i guess so go with what ya like i recon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information