Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Review: R4DS R4 Revolution for DS SLOT-1

DCEmu Rookie

What is a good slot 2 device for that? you seem to know your stuff, which do you recommend? r4 or m3. most people seem to prefer the r4, but it seems, (from the wiki list), m3 has better compatibility.

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metroplex2k7 View Post
    What is a good slot 2 device for that? you seem to know your stuff, which do you recommend? r4 or m3. most people seem to prefer the r4, but it seems, (from the wiki list), m3 has better compatibility.
    Again, R4 and M3 is not a slot-2 device. It only plays DS games. If you're looking for slot-2 device, you can google to find reviews. I have not reviewed any slot-2 devices yet.

If you want to get a slot-1 devices that plays DS games, R4 and M3 Simply are both the same. They are manufactured by the same company. R4 gets their updates first and M3 gets it a couple days later.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

DCEmu Rookie

I ordered the R4, should get it in a couple weeks. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for the info. I plan on getting the EZ Flash 3-1 for my slot 2 needs.

hi folks, i am always on this site but sometimes, well most of the time dont sign in ,says i was last on in december 1st 06...shame on me ....thnx to all ... where is cheapest for nds lite? any ideas

DCEmu Regular

Hi all, wanted to know if the R4 can use 4 GB SD memory?

I read on another web page it may work but would possibly be unstable!

Can anyone confirm if the 4GB cards will work or don't

cheers, paul

EDIT:
    where is cheapest for nds lite? any ideas
    TBH there isn't much of a difference in price for the DSlite and for a few £££$$$ your best buying from a shop where you know you will be able to return it if it goes faulty!

DCEmu Regular

Ok so bought the 4 gig Card for my R4 and guess what? it doesn't work!!! :0(

Doesn't work on my supercard lite either

paul

DCEmu Newbie

I have had my R4 for about 2 months now and I have found it a great addition to the DS. I had another look at your review and noticed that you have been able to transfer some of you ***** on to the R4. The reader I recieved is silver metal, not orange plastic. Do the DS ***** have to be connected to the PC via some sort of card reader? If the R4 is a complete solution then I must be missing somthing simple. Hope you can help as you screen shot shows that you have been able to transfer ***** on to the card.

Thanks

We do not support the talk of piracy in this forum/site.

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

We do not talk about piracy on this forum. All I have to say is you need to place them in a folder. That is all I can say. For your answer, google it.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

hey all. just signed up here and had a question about the R4. i got it for watching videos and i ordered it yesterday. i ordered it from real hot stuff and i was wondering if the site is legit? just to make sure. also will using the R4 screw around with my DS? i have about 5 games i play and i dont want them to get screwed up

DCEmu Regular

Ok well the second question: no the R4 will not screw up your DS in any way at all, just like using a genuine cart in both plugging the R4 into your ds and using it.

No change what so ever will occur :-)

The web site i have heard off before but couldn't tell you if its good or bad , but if you have ordered from them then i would just sit tight for a week or so before getting exited!

Always a good idea to pay via paypal or a credit card for protection .

paul

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information