Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Review: R4DS R4 Revolution for DS SLOT-1

Quote Originally Posted by paul3100 View Post
    Ok well the second question: no the R4 will not screw up your DS in any way at all, just like using a genuine cart in both plugging the R4 into your ds and using it.

No change what so ever will occur :-)

The web site i have heard off before but couldn't tell you if its good or bad , but if you have ordered from them then i would just sit tight for a week or so before getting exited!

Always a good idea to pay via paypal or a credit card for protection .

paul

that's good but it's exactly that is what scares me. i payed thru credit card and the last thing i want to get is gypped. anyways i'll sit tight...

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plasterdat View Post
    hey all. just signed up here and had a question about the R4. i got it for watching videos and i ordered it yesterday. i ordered it from real hot stuff and i was wondering if the site is legit? just to make sure. also will using the R4 screw around with my DS? i have about 5 games i play and i dont want them to get screwed up
    RHS is legit
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Hi

new to this, and just ordered an R4 myself from Clickshop. I see they are linked on the forum, so ilm assuming they are reputable so i shouldnt have anything to worry about on the purchase?

A bit off-topic, but regarding the R4 V2, does it matter wether or not i get a 'hi speed; SD card, for the purposes of 'lag, or will a 'standard' one do?. I was thinking about either a Kingston or Sandisk..

thanks

joe

Quote Originally Posted by joe pineapples View Post
    Hi

new to this, and just ordered an R4 myself from Clickshop. I see they are linked on the forum, so ilm assuming they are reputable so i shouldnt have anything to worry about on the purchase?

A bit off-topic, but regarding the R4 V2, does it matter wether or not i get a 'hi speed; SD card, for the purposes of 'lag, or will a 'standard' one do?. I was thinking about either a Kingston or Sandisk..

thanks

joe
    Clickshop? I dont see them linked or heard of them. I suggest purchasing from links on the first post.

As for R4 v2, it will should work with both hi-speed and standard.

Clickshop? I dont see them linked or heard of them. I suggest purchasing from links on the first post.
    Hi

the ad was one of the 'ads by google' at the top earlier - i guess they are cycled through. Had already ordered before reading about this 'fake' business, so i can only cross my fingers now

joe

Quote Originally Posted by joe pineapples View Post
    Hi

the ad was one of the 'ads by google' at the top earlier - i guess they are cycled through. Had already ordered before reading about this 'fake' business, so i can only cross my fingers now

joe
    Ah ok. Yes, those Google ads are generated. For future reference, its best to order from links on the first post.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi guys, I'm new here so be cool. :P

I buy a R4 with Card SD 2 GB from ConsoleSource and i want to know how much time it takes to send to it. (I live in Canada, Montreal) Some of my friends at school says to me that they put it in front of ur door so everybody can took it, others said that they come in trucks and put in in ur postmail and others said that if they come and ur not there they gave it to ur posteman. (sorry for my English cuz its not my main language)

Thanks

DCEmu Regular

i guess it will take as long as it takes! if its small enough for your letterbox then its posted other than that it should (should!) be taken back to the main office and re delivered .

paul

DCEmu Newbie

OK thanks paul now im reassurance cuz i dont wanna spend 92.00$ for a steller -.-'

But I wish it's come fast cuz I'm not patient and I think noone will be :P

-nico-

Hi

Still nothing from Clickshop, so cancelled the order and replaced it with one from DealExtreme, who are doing a very good R4/2gb memory bundle. And the bonus of being a link in your list of course

cheers
    joe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information