Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Review: R4DS R4 Revolution for DS SLOT-1

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nico12 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here so be cool. :P

I buy a R4 with Card SD 2 GB from ConsoleSource and i want to know how much time it takes to send to it. (I live in Canada, Montreal) Some of my friends at school says to me that they put it in front of ur door so everybody can took it, others said that they come in trucks and put in in ur postmail and others said that if they come and ur not there they gave it to ur posteman. (sorry for my English cuz its not my main language)

Thanks
    It depends on size. If its small enough to fit in your mailbox, they will put it in there. It also depends if it requires a signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by joe pineapples View Post
    Hi

Still nothing from Clickshop, so cancelled the order and replaced it with one from DealExtreme, who are doing a very good R4/2gb memory bundle. And the bonus of being a link in your list of course

cheers
    joe
    Always order from the links included with the review as they are trustworthy. Just to let you know, since DealExtreme is located in Hong Kong, delivery can take 1-2 weeks.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

hi folks, im from mexico, nice to be here...

What slot-2 device(s) are compatible with the R4? And would anyone recommend me one?

Hey, I am new to the site and am interested in buying an R4 adapter card for my DS. Problem is, I am unsure as to whether the installation software or programs would run on my computer as I am using a Mac running the Leopard OS not the Vista or XP OS.

Would the software still work or would I encounter problems with incompatibility? Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel6290 View Post
    Hey, I am new to the site and am interested in buying an R4 adapter card for my DS. Problem is, I am unsure as to whether the installation software or programs would run on my computer as I am using a Mac running the Leopard OS not the Vista or XP OS.

Would the software still work or would I encounter problems with incompatibility? Thanks.
    I'd like to know if that's a problem also, since I am also considering buying an R4 cart for my son's DS. I am also ussing a Mac running the Leopart OS. Will I have problems with incompatibility and downloading games and transferring them to the SD cards.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information