Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Compatability w/ Beta 2...

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    if you could test each of those in NeoDC I would be greatly appreciative, none have been reported as tested yet.

There you go:

Same problems with "Art Of Fighting 1", "Neo DriftOut" and "Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer"...

"Samurai Shodown RPG" and "Stakes Winner" work, but, of course, right now still slower than they should. Some additional notes:

Samurai Shodown RPG:
    - loads at once
    - no graphic errors
    - but no CDDA music at all
    - misses the "now loading" screens that are integrated in that game - is this intended?

Stakes Winner:
    - no graphic errors
    - has music
    - works fine
    I then took of my VMU and got the same error message as on Neo4All, which should mean that "Stakes Winner" doesn't run on Neo4All, because the memorycard isn't emulated correctly, right?

Dream Coder

I would assume that that is the reason it does not run on Neo4all, but I am not sure.
    I think the missing 'now loading' thing is because of the nature of the samurai spirits hack.

I will look into having some sort of virtual memory card emulation so that even if you have no vmu, games that require some sort of saving will be satisfied. Thank you for the tests. If you happen to have other games that you wouldn't mind testing that are not shown on this list : http://www.screamcast.net/boards/viewtopic.php?p=1317 I would also appreciate it.

Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    goombakid: how long do you test these? last time i checked breakers didn't get past the first hit in neo4all.
    I went through several levels. It works well with autoframeskip on, but it won't work right if you leave it with no frameskipping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information