Thread: Help the Scene and this Site

Blog Entries

Cool Help the Scene and this Site

We at DCEmu UK have the most complete site for emulators for the Dreamcast but with the help of all the visitors to this site i want to make sure we have every emulator released and make sure the site is 100% uptodate. If you see any pages with broken links, downloads or missing emus or out of date links then please let us know in this thread and those of us who have access will try our very best to update the site.

You may have forgotten, but you may wanna recheck both of the Atari 2600 emulators. Both have a broken image, and 1 has broken links.

Dream Coder

under interpreters for the DC you dont have MilkDC listed.

cps1/cps2 emulators should simply be Cps1 emulators because it does not emulate ANY cps2 games.

I i couldnt fine if there was the emulator LaserDC anywhere on the site which Metafox had created

DCEmu Rookie

It seems there's an emulator of the French Thomson computer for the DC, it's listed here:
    http://www.logicielsmoto.com/links.php

The link to the Author of the Dreamcast version is dead, but I've seen images of the emulator at other French sites before, so it certainly exists.

I think that emu was released when DCEmu.co.uk already existed - so there should even be a newspost in the early days of this site... I remember there was...

However: Reason for my bump is GenesisPlusDC. The last official release is missing (GPDC v01, available at DCEmulation.com's GenesisPlus section), and it says on the page:

Information

The best Genesis emu for the Dreamcast, no sound though.
    ...but that (unofficial) GPDC PVR Preview v03 release offered as a download has sound!

Thread Information