Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDS - SNEmulDS v0.4 Final released

DCEmu Rookie

Keep up the good work, hope you'll work on the flickering text problem on RPG's. But great work thus far.

DCEmu Newbie

hey, thanks for anwering my question,

but now i feel even more of an idiot, like i know it must seem like us noobies are always asking the same question over and over and never getting the point - so here's the thing

for the last couple of hours i ve been trying to figure out how to use the dldi, i mean i ve patched the SNEmuld.nds file (right click with windows), i had a nice command prompt telling me that everything went ok, but i have no idea what i'm meant to do with it now, i gues i was expecting it to turn into a program file similer to what i ve used (Execute the makesnemulds.bat file) but it just looks the same to me

ok, i know i m a moron, but please could someone throw me a bone?

DCEmu Rookie

When you patch it, just load it and play it. There is nothing more you do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by poohead View Post
    hey, thanks for anwering my question,

but now i feel even more of an idiot, like i know it must seem like us noobies are always asking the same question over and over and never getting the point - so here's the thing

for the last couple of hours i ve been trying to figure out how to use the dldi, i mean i ve patched the SNEmuld.nds file (right click with windows), i had a nice command prompt telling me that everything went ok, but i have no idea what i'm meant to do with it now, i gues i was expecting it to turn into a program file similer to what i ve used (Execute the makesnemulds.bat file) but it just looks the same to me

ok, i know i m a moron, but please could someone throw me a bone?
    Copy the nds file to your ds card, and put your roms in a folder called SNES. That really is it, just run it then.

DCEmu Newbie

but there's nothing to play, i just can t get the emulator to work, surely i need a game to play, snemulds is not a game its an emulator, and if i put it in my ds as a ds file it just shows a blank screen, i guess i ve done something tremendously stupid its just i cant figure out what

DCEmu Newbie

what i mean is that i ve put the snes roms in a folder in the route directory and put the snemulds.nds file in the cards route direstory, but when i play the snemulds file i get a blank screen, what am i doing wrong?

DCEmu Coder

Just tried it with Killer Instinct. Some of the graphics are better that the previous release, but it's mostly unplayable. The only one I found so far that would run it ok was SnezziDS.

DCEmu Newbie

While far from perfect, this works well for some games.

DCEmu Newbie

awesome

DCEmu Newbie

Great stuff!!!

My question: Im new on the DS homebrew scene, and I wonder, is there anyway to run this on a ds-x? (I have a slot 2 card aswell, used it for my GBA)

Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information