Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDS - SNEmulDS v0.4 Final released

Quote Originally Posted by kurtless View Post
    sweet nice update!!Keep improving smelDS and it'll be awesome!One day it'll be 100% complete
    I dont think an emulator could be 100% complete cuz then it'd be the hardware itself
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    skipboris, check out http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNEmulD...atibility_List

I just finished creating the newest chart and adding about 5 games to it, but there are still tons more games to try. You can look at the older charts though for a rough idea. All three DKC games surely work fine now, though I've only officially tested the first one. I briefly tried DKC2 and was glad to see that it got fixed in this new version. Haven't tried DKC3 yet, but it was working very well in the beta version.

Archeide has said that he's going to try to get the line-by-line engine working better for the next version, which should help Chrono Trigger greatly.
    hey thanks for the info. But how do you save your game on supercard lite?

Just save in-game and then hit the "Save SRAM" option on the touchscreen. This should automatically create a .srm file on your card with the save data.

Poohead, try appending a header to the file so that it's like a .ds.gba file. I've heard of other G6 users that got it to work after this. Either try dragging it onto the Supercard Magic Homebrew Patcher program or try appending ndsmall.bin or ndsloader.bin to the front of the file using the command shell and the copy command.

WOW! This is the best one yet. Most of the games I tested worked at 100%. This is Great. Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Can't wait for the next release, this just keeps getting better and better.

DCEmu Newbie

Any special prep we should do to the roms? Better with FAT32 vs FAT(16)?

I've tried Super Mario All Stars and only Super Mario 2 is really playable in the batch.. None of the others work either. (SuperMarioRPG, SuperMetriod, & TMNT5)

Just wondering if perhaps I should be rom trimming or prepping these roms at all, they are currently in the standard SMC format.

DCEmu Newbie

anyone get SF2 working? The author reports it as working, but i still get the same bug. if this bug was fixed a good amount of games would run..

Hatax. FAT32 doesnt really help in 1-2gb cards. stick with FAT16. the part that matters is the cluster size. use 64k

DCEmu Rookie

Just save in-game and then hit the "Save SRAM" option on the touchscreen. This should automatically create a .srm file on your card with the save data.

Poohead, try appending a header to the file so that it's like a .ds.gba file. I've heard of other G6 users that got it to work after this. Either try dragging it onto the Supercard Magic Homebrew Patcher program or try appending ndsmall.bin or ndsloader.bin to the front of the file using the command shell and the copy command.
    thanks for the tip, this project is great!

DCEmu Rookie

Street Fighter works, but the backgrounds buggy so i just disabled that layer (all SF's i know of work, including SSF). This is a amazing update just because of this ability to play SF and other roms i couldnt play before. If only Picodrive had sound and ran a couple of games better.

Nice work

DCEmu Newbie

Poohead, try appending a header to the file so that it's like a .ds.gba file. I've heard of other G6 users that gop it to work after this. Either try dragging it onto the Supercard Magic Homebrew Patcher program or try appending ndsmall.bin or ndsloader.bin to the front of the file using the command shell and the copy command.
    thank you so much for helping me out, it worked like a dream

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information