Poll: Will you be interested?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Poll] Earn products for posting reviews on DCEmu Reviews? *UPDATE*

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    i think we should have a number of games and the first person to say he wants to review it gets a number of days to complete it by and also while he says he wants to review it he also put what game etc he wants
    Do not get confused. There are no games when it comes to me sending things out. You review whatever you have/bought or want to review whether it be games, hardware or accessories. Once you reach a certain amount of "points" you qualify for the item, then you let me know and I send it out. So its pretty much "prizes" for those who posts review, a way for me to get rid of items and to have users be more active by posting reviews to help fellow gamers.

But keep track of points system and the possibility of users not getting what they want, especially if they are only interested in one item may not be such a good idea. The idea of a poll on who reviews people like doesnt sound bad at all.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

what kind of items...also thanks for fixing the problem. what do you think of my first review?

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gdf View Post
    what kind of items...also thanks for fixing the problem. what do you think of my first review?
    Your reviews are good. Keep them coming. Well majority of the site is based of accessories, so those are the items that will be sent out. When I have the time, I'll go through all the boxes I have and make a list of what items are available.

If this "point" system doesnt work out, I may either do a poll for those to vote on who does a great job at reviewing or I may just reward those users who post reviews frequently. But the main concern would be shipping, If people dont mind covering shipping costs, this can at least help the ball roll quicker.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

i would pay a few pounds for a decent piece of kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information