Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: datel trainer toolkit help needed

DCEmu Newbie

Default datel trainer toolkit help needed

got mine other day
    im playign about with bubble bobble classic
    ive found loads of memory locations for different effects
    whats im not up on is to activate and deactivate the codes when a button combo is pressed
    has any1 had any doings with this ?
    say for instace the uk bubble bobble i have
    the lives are located at 22187c22 00000006
    whatd id like to do is be able to turn this code on and off say pressing select and A.
    i have the code for the said button presses in the toolkit manual
    and have found the location in memory that tells you what buttons are pressed.

any advice ??

dave

DCEmu Newbie

sorted no probs

dave

I recently purchased oen as well and I am awaiting its arrival, how difficult have you found it to search the bytes and try and isolate which code determines what factors of the game?

-andrew

NDS

It is a very easy thing to do. I didn't know what I was doing at first but in less than a week you are a pro!

Although many features you will never use and take a long time to figure out. I still don't know what everything does! And I have had mine for a good long time now...

Also check back, I think I might make a forum for people to share what things do, and I will give a general walkthrough. (better than the help file it comes with)

Hope this helped!:thumbup:

Default Search Again Option

I am working on cracking Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, but when I go to do a "Search Again" option there is none like the user manual states there should be! Did you encounter anything like this yourself? All I want to do is check my previous search against a new search for an equal to value, but I can not find what I need to be able to do it , is there an update I need to get? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you very much!

-Andrew

First problem nixed, I am now wondering about creating a score modifying code to work in a specific minigame in Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales. However everytime I try to place the code into active memory, I always receive an error stating that the list can not be parsed. I have tryed it on 8,16,32 bit unsigned, and on 8 bit signed as well, I get all the way down to one possibility where the value is stored, but it never works. Anyone with any code making experience please lend me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much!

DCEmu Newbie

Can someone who has the trainer answer a few questions for me?

1. Can you input your own codes? For example, can you input existing AR Codes already created then run them "real-time" to "test" them?

2. Once you are "testing" a code can you disconnect the dev board from the PC and continue to play the game with your code still running?

3. Can you "test" multiple codes?

Basically I'm looking for a GBA version of the AR for DS (which I own) for use with a flashcart. Specifically the DS-X.

Thanks for any input! I appreciate it!

Smile

1.YES
    2.YES
    3.YES

Also the Trainers Toolkit only works with DS games. And I am almost sure they only work with licenced, or non-homebrew.

Hope this helps. PM me or post for more help.

My thread -> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...295#post391295

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome, thanks! I'm sold. I'll go place an order now.

Default FAQ for Toolkit

Wondering if anyone could dish out some facts that are more indepth than the brief one offered with the manual. PM me or leave them here thank you very much!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information