Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AFKIM3 - universal messenger client for PSP

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    There are no actual PSP messengers other than AFKIM, all the others are just lame portals based on ebuddy..
    Uhm...yeah there are some besides AFKIM. There are a lot of IRC and another similar to AFKIM made a while ago. I don't remember the name right now but I'll tell you when I remember. Just to prove that I'm not wrong.

Edited: Oh yeah. The name's PSPJagger or something like that. It's like AFKIM. That you can sign in to instant messengers. But of course that AFKIM is the best.

i hate this app since some minutes... i was online at icq with this for 2-3 minutes and then exited it with the homebutton, after that i went to icq at my pc and it dayed all the time "icq number is used on an another pc?" thats 3 or 4 times then i can't till now go online at icq! WHY? pleaze help your german buddy!

DCEmu Newbie

it wont let me post my im, any 1 know what to press??? ive tryed everything... sry its a NOOB question lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dillvill92 View Post
    it wont let me post my im, any 1 know what to press??? ive tryed everything... sry its a NOOB question lol
    no worries. To send an IM have the keyboard thing up and push the D pad down. http://localhost.geek.nz/afkim/docs/gettingstarted.html
    check that out also.

Quote Originally Posted by Method Man View Post
    i hate this app since some minutes... i was online at icq with this for 2-3 minutes and then exited it with the homebutton, after that i went to icq at my pc and it dayed all the time "icq number is used on an another pc?" thats 3 or 4 times then i can't till now go online at icq! WHY? pleaze help your german buddy!
    thx for your help
    however... it works again :thumbup: :rofl: i had just to wait some hours

Wait, so we have to use the Automatic connection selection to use this? What the...

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Method Man View Post
    That's not actually a afkim issue. That is due to the bitlbee server it uses.

However, why not just use the logout command before exiting... It should log you out then

Cloudy

I'm having some issues... I'm running 3.10 OE btw. When it gets to the bitlbee account creation part, I'll put in a username and password, but it just says resolving at the top. It isn't doing anything. I've had to pull the battery to restart it a couple times now. Is there something wrong with the sign in server? Or maybe a way to set up an account and then mod the original file to add in the username/password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information