Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z33's Home Screen Editor

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by froggie22 View Post
    DONT USE IT!!! i followd all instructions and made my own (used someone elses image) put it in the write place and BRICKED the $#@! outa my psp i cant even enter recovery mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so ****in pissd off i need help with what i can do to fix the problem??!?!?!?!?! please someone help!!!
    Maybe this will help you!

Semi-Brick but without Recovery Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nicinico View Post
    Maybe this will help you!

Semi-Brick but without Recovery Menu
    thanks but no it didnt work.. does anybody know of a good mobo replacement guide? one with pictures or maybe even a video. i think i am going to have to buy a new mobo n replace it myself.. thanks in advanced

i just dont see how replacing the impose.prx file would screw up recovery mode..

maybe a donation of a motherboard?? doubt it will happen but worth a shot lol.
    if someone is selling a cheap one i will possibly buy (with 3.03 or lower fw)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by froggie22 View Post
    thanks but no it didnt work.. does anybody know of a good mobo replacement guide? one with pictures or maybe even a video. i think i am going to have to buy a new mobo n replace it myself.. thanks in advanced

i just dont see how replacing the impose.prx file would screw up recovery mode..

maybe a donation of a motherboard?? doubt it will happen but worth a shot lol.
    if someone is selling a cheap one i will possibly buy (with 3.03 or lower fw)
    Check this:

http://www.ultimateconsoleguides.com/PSP.htm

Default need two files

i need the usa 3.03oe-c files impose.prx and impose.rsc can someone give them 2 me because my psp isnt working without them i deleted them by accedent plzzzz send them to my email [email protected]

o $#@! dude that sucks, i didnt even try it cause you said it broke the iso loader but dude total brick! ouch! man i don't know but that sucks

Default no i just need the 2 files and it will be fine

can someone just send my the 2 file impose.prx and impose.rsc from there3.03oec to my e-mail plzzzz at
    [email protected] thank you

why did you delete them? lol that was dumb. but you dont need them, just download any theme and put them in there, or just use recovery mode and re-upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy4point0 View Post
    o $#@! dude that sucks, i didnt even try it cause you said it broke the iso loader but dude total brick! ouch! man i don't know but that sucks
    it sure does suck! i shoulda taken the iso loader not working as a hint but i kept going as i dont things stopping me what i wanna do lol....

DCEmu Newbie

make a Magic Memory Stick and a Pandora Battery (You can Hardmod a Battery and use Pandora de Luxe for your Memory card) (You can also make a pandora battery with software, and a magic stick as well, but then you need an other PSP wit CTF, If you've done that, you can flash a custom firmware!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information