Here is the updated Hexaxis XXI V017.

Download Here:
    http://www.darksoft.net/HexaxisXXIupdate5.zip

1. Changed background
    2. Added Preview Line
    3. Added HUD Score
    4. Added Multiplier HUD
    5. Cleaned up a "Game Over" bug
    6. Fixed a weird texture disappearing bug.
    7. Played with Blending a little more and got the Wipe line to look correct as well as the score.

Controls:
    ------------------------
    Left Right & Down: Move the dice
    Up: Move the Dice down fast!
    Circle,Square,Triangle, Cross: Rotate the Grid
    L & R: Zoom In and Out
    Select: Exit Game
    Start: Show/Hide Preview Line <--New

Screenshots:

Dude this game is awesome

get sooo hard though

this is the next GREAT hb game

and i voted for u in the NEO FLASH competition

thanks for an update. You are a great coder to whip something of this caliber up. Any ideas on what your next project will be, as i am much looking forward to it.

Oh God Thanks. This is the kind of coders I like. The coders that care about the scene. He just keep making updates even if the competition's over.I never expected that..Thanks

DS User

I'm enjoying it At first I though it was very hard but it gets easier as you play.

DCEmu Coder

Yeah, if you download the pc demo version (its actually unrestricted 100% for 21 plays or something) it has a training mode that teaches the techniques I've come up with for manipulating the dice. I can pretty much roll and drop like a mofo right now.

Tim

darksoft, any ideas on what projects you'll take on after this? There are quite a few games homebrew fans still want to see on the psp. I look forward to any future work. need help with ideas and such just give me a shout out

DCEmu Coder

Hey gunntims,

Well, since this is my first PSP game and it went so well, I was thinking of doing another unique puzzle game (puzzle games are my fav and honestly probably the easiest to write as one person) What games are the homebrew fans wishing were on the psp?

I'll be honest though, I intend on finishing Hexaxis before I start another project. Its far from finished. I want it to be the most polished piece of homebrew game from scratch. I also want it to much more resemble my PC game counterpart (I'm real proud of her dammit!)

Thanks for the great feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by darksoft View Post
    Hey gunntims,

Well, since this is my first PSP game and it went so well, I was thinking of doing another unique puzzle game (puzzle games are my fav and honestly probably the easiest to write as one person) What games are the homebrew fans wishing were on the psp?

I'll be honest though, I intend on finishing Hexaxis before I start another project. Its far from finished. I want it to be the most polished piece of homebrew game from scratch. I also want it to much more resemble my PC game counterpart (I'm real proud of her dammit!)

Thanks for the great feedback!
    firstly, thanks for the feedback
    I do agree with you on getting a project finished. i myself bumped around from project to project and never got anything done. I really expect great things from you after you have completed hexaxis.

As for what homebrew fans would like to see on the psp, theres alot of things like a update to smashgpsp or ports to some puzzle classics and more. Theres just to much to list.

DCEmu Coder

Well I'm already well into 0.18 and I got start to pause, fixed another gameover prob, and switched show/hide to holding L&R instead of start (that should have been pause to begin with)

I have also made it a bit faster, but I've been spending like an hour trying to pinpoint a new bug from all the speed up code that I must have just introduced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information