Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Unveils Xbox 360 Elite (really this time)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

xbox 360 Microsoft Unveils Xbox 360 Elite (really this time)

The worst kept secret ever in the gaming industry is over. Microsoft have release a press release and official pictures of the Elite.

The Xbox 360TM Elite will include a 120GB hard drive, a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) port, a high-definition cable, and a premium black finish for the console, wireless controller and Xbox LIVE headset.

The new 120GB hard drive also will be sold as a stand-alone accessory. Additional Xbox 360 Elite accessories, such as the black Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, Xbox 360 Play & Charge kit and the Xbox 360 rechargeable battery, will be available separately. The Xbox 360 Elite and its accessories are expected to begin arriving in U.S. stores on April 29. No word about the European date yet.

Xbox 360 Elite will have an estimated retail priceof $479.99 (U.S.)

Xbox 360 120GB hard drive, sold separately for an estimated retail price of $179.99 (U.S.).

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (black), sold separately for an estimated retail price of $49.99 (U.S.).

Im sick of companies making "new and imporoved" versions of their consoles, just make it and stick with it. I mean, i expect it from Nintendo, with them being upgrade $#@!s and all (GBA = GBA SP, GBA Micro DS= DS Lite) but Microsoft?!?! Come on.
    Way to **** on all your fans, Microsoft, Way to go.
    -Xiofire

I think black looks very nice for the 360. maybe that should have been its original color?

i see they increased the hard drive space cus the standard 360 has 20gb and the PS3 has 60gb, they just tryin to get 1 better of sony, but i say sony has the upperhand still cus ya just buy a 300gb notebook hard drive and still that boy in ur PS3 and sit on that microsoft

It does look very nice but I won't be changing my 360. I will probably upgrade my hard drive at some point though.

I think M$ should see a large increase in sales when they release this. A lot of people were waiting for an Xbox 360 with HDMI and bigger HDD.

Darn I should have waited now.
    Oh well I have no use for HDMI but I like that color and 120gb would have been nice.

I just bought a 360 and have no regrets I dont need a bigger HDD because I got it hooked up to my computer for tunes and vids plus I prefer the white coloured one better(even though I havent seen this in real life yet) and is HDMI really going to make that much of a difference on a 27" tv? I dont think so.

-!-
    /\

DCEmu Rookie

After all the negative talk about Sony and their prices M$ decide to jump on the same bandwagon!

DCEmu Newbie

Damn it. already have the xbox 360. damn it, wished i had a hdmi output!!

this should have been the original color from the beginning, but like every company tries to sell the ugly products first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information