Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: My R4 Review (*NEW UPDATE 1.7*)

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

You can get bigger pics either from R4's website or any of the sites that sell R4s. You can go to my review for some links to sellers to grab images.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

DCEmu Newbie

are you sure? well, thanks a bunch. Ill try to find pics on my own first though.

DCEmu Regular

Lol features on an R4? Hmmm let me see!!!

None actually , well auto DLDI which pretty much all cards use these days but doesn't actually support clear roms (un patched) so could be a problem with compatibility in the future.

A good card for beginners or as you said in your review naruto777 " Good for NDS backups "

Nice review though :-)

paul

DCEmu Newbie

Hey man great review. I dont know much about the r4 or any of those devices but I think this got me really interested. Although I love the homebrew and you mentioned some of the ones you tried didnt work, I'm just wondering if theres anything better out there. But with the future coders adapting to what you said about dldi or whatever this seems awesome. I have one question though.

You mentioned microsd cards and that it can take upto 4gbs correct?? Well are the Micro SDSDHC ones the same as just microsd cards?? Not to sure there as I'm a little confused, and I know you said it could take upto 4gb cards, but these microsdsdhc cards look like theres 8gb and 16gb cards. Are these compatible or is it just microsd and not microsdsdhc?? That would be nice if you could get a 8gb or 16gb for this. Either way man good review.
    Last edited by bandit; April 1st, 2009 at 18:55.

DCEmu Pro

This makes me want to buy a DSi. I'll wait until it drops a bit in price and the R4i becomes more available. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information