Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ce-Oh no he didn't, part XXXIII - Microsoft's just waiting for Wii fanboys to grow up

i know people from little toddlers to old retired people using the wii it is the only "TRUE" gaming system for all, nintendo have somthing great. I cant wait for the real quality games to come.

Hmm if xbox360 is such an adults gaming system why is wii smashing its sales apart, wii caught up FAST with xbox 360 in the time its had.

It doesnt sound like a mature person issued that statement.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

'Ey, guess what-

I'M FOURTEEN.

That comment is stereotypical.

**** you, Microsoft. You aren't getting $#@! from me.

I´m 35...

But i'm glad that for Microsoft I look like 14

NOTE: Are these guys blind? Look at the videos on You tube. See a lot of 14 years old there playing the Wii? What a stupid comment.

Bah, just a cheap shot. The best thing MS could do would be to continue to lightly praise the wii, not try to bash it. Right now, if you are a friend of the Wii, you are a friend of everyone it seems, as that thing still sells like mad (how many months, and I still cant find one?). The light praise sort of was leading people to believe that MS was above Sony's rude tactics. The fact that It isnt uncommon for people to own more than one console + the smaller price tag of the 360 and the Wii + the almost buddy buddy comments made before made it more desirable for Wii owners (millions and growing - no signs of stopping growth any time soon) to eventually pick of a 360. This jackass's comment might do some damage to that.

The other game conpaines rag on Nintendo about be a " console for children" yet most of their ideas are great! so what they are saying is that they are old washed up has beens who are losing their touch(games do ask you your age before you playand dont cost 600 bucks either) and that nintendo is the breath of fresh are the gaming world needs.(In short. At least I think so)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information