Thread: Please help me..

DCEmu Newbie

Default Please help me..

Don't ask me why but the idiot who is buying my 3rd psp off me want me to go back to normal store bought psp and not dark alex 3.03 oe-c but i dont know how to conevert it back without bricking..can i just upgrade to like 3.30..Please help...BTW the psp is being sold for a WII..Not a bad trade nseeing as i have 3 psp's...But anyhow please help....!!!

YOU LUCKY ******* !!! I WANT A GOD DAMM WII SOOO BAD !!! you can probably go to 1.5 by going through the recovery menu, find a 1.5 update, put a folder named RECOVERY in your psp/game150 folder, name it recovery and access the recovery menu, and go to run eboot at RECOVERY. i think that should work, some one may be able to give a better explination.

you need more than just the 1.50 update in recovery folder dowmload the correct one here http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49967 you will still need to download the 1.50 eboot put it in the recovery folder rename it update.pbp and place on the psp as follows MS_ROOT/PSP/GAME then access recovery and choose the option "run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and it will downgrade to 1.50, why he wants it as factory set is beyond me tell him he's a fool.

DCEmu Newbie

Yea i know hes a fool..thank you guys i did not want to brick my psp before i gave it to him then i would not get my WII..Yay...but thats his fault if he did not want custome firmware!!!

what a looser a wii for a psp pshhhh and then for official firmware what an idiot i hope it breaks within the first week

but enough about the fool bask in glory becuase you my friend just hustled some peoples

Thread Information