Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP firmware 3.30 decrypted!

nowadays wen sony releases new fw, its almost effortless to get it decrypted... sony.... their slackin up... o well.. better for homebrew users

I cant wait for 3.30 OE to come out. I really hope that it has the topmenu issue fixed otherwise there is really no point (except for the video, but thats not enough in my opinion). As for any PSX game needs, now that 3.30 is decrypted you could use that pops plugin for 3.10 OEA so thats again not enough for a new OE. We will have to wait to see what DAX thinks.

Plus, I remember hearing a while back that it appears that $ony is implementing Skype into there newer firmwares. Has anyone searched 3.30 for this?

I also think that DAX should remove the whole .iso support from the next OE. I understand that there are a lot of people that will debate this but I think that if there was a lockout to the iso loading, $ony might be a little more "Co operative" towards the homebrew scene. I understand that there is the question of backing up your own games and playing them, but there are far more people using it for piracy and that has got to go.

As for no one else creating there own custom firmwares that is not true. I believe it was 1.63 IE (Or something like that) that was just released not to long ago. I applaud the creators of that one as they know that DAX creates his OE's but they still took the time to create there own and added there spin on the community.

But thats just my two cents...

Seiously XioN980 is sooo dumb!

"YEAH XioN980 is gonna win this war against XioN980!" Think about this: XioN980 is the only person who thinks of it as a war!

XioN980 can't be compared to XioN980, not because one is better than the other, but think about XioN980, sure XioN980 is a good hacker but who made the f***** XioN980 in your hands?

And if this is a war XioN980 didn't start it, the XioN980 scene did by creating XioN980 rippers and distributing them on the XioN980. If someone breaks into your XioN980 and steals all your XioN980f you'd wanna make sure it doesn't XioN980 again right??!?

XioN980: W T F? If XioN980's updates are so XioN980 why do you upgrade to XioN's custom firmwares? Why don't you stick with XioN980 like a good little XioN980 if you think the features enabled in the newer XioN980 and by association XioN980 are so bad?

Seriously...xion great point i totally agree with you bro

shango also brough an interesting point idealistic thinking it doesn't work

Come on, Xion, don't be a thrill kill.

I really don't see how Sony could stop custom firmware anymore. They put out a new one, we take the good stuff from it, and the good stuff from the old, and we're done. I don't think there's anything that can been done to stop it anymore.

East of Lost Angels , West of Victom Ville

Default 3.30oe never came

what if DAX stops creating CFW. Who picks up the slack. ??YOU?? :rofl: I don't think so. In fact I don't think 1% of the people that visit all PSP sites can. We may be stuck at 3.10oe forever

:rofl: I liked the poem! Can't wait for 3.30 OE-A now!!! :thumbup:

Excellent work yet again Team C+D!

awesome rhyme!

HAHA $ony Eat that.

Does decryption mean a downgrader is more likely ??

DCEmu Pro

I was certain this would happen today! I'm gonna try decrypting it and try out the POPS plugin for 3.10 OE-A.

I hope for a new custom firmware now.

Cokemusic: Yes, it does. But someone still has to find an exploit or something first.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information