Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nullDC v1.0.0.0 public beta 1 released!

Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    i found that i get the best sound and fps when using the chankast plugins

Yhe graphics plug-in from nullDC are slower but it seems to be more accurate for most games (sonic adventure 2), and slightly less accurate for others (street fighter 3).

While Chankasts graphics plugins are indeed faster... I also think it doesnt have a frame limiter. Of the four games I have tested using only nullPVR the games would bounce between 58 and 60 FPS at times but never above 60. Overall I recommend the default graphics plugin. ~35+ FPS and better accuracy (almost looks like it's on the real thing) makes for better play in my opinion.

Edit: On second thought the Sega Swirl was flying at 120+ FPS this morning when I tried to run Sega V rally... But in game I could never get above 60.3 FPS.. May just be a coincidence. Someone will have to ask Drk on IRC I guess.

Crazy Taxi, here I come!

Never mind about the frame limiter
    check out Cool Herders.

PS Dont upload images of commercial games running on this emulator. I think its against the old chankast rules.

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n 1time View Post
    PS Dont upload images of commercial games running on this emulator. I think its against the old chankast rules.
    I was thinking about that, but what made playing games on chankast inheirently illegal was that it couldn't play pure GD rips, meaning you had to modify the data, which is the illegal part (according to the DMCA). With nullDC you can use unmodified copies of your discs. We should probably discuss this in staff before it becomes an issue though.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

This looks cool. It's too bad I don't have a DC or any games to test this though

This is awesome! I've still got several DC games, but no DC... To those wanting to use a gamepad:
    http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key...%20Version.htm
    I'm using the xbox360 controller with it right now, and it's working great! Takes a bit to set up, but it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by WermerSkoch View Post
    This is awesome! I've still got several DC games, but no DC... To those wanting to use a gamepad:
    http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key...%20Version.htm
    I'm using the xbox360 controller with it right now, and it's working great! Takes a bit to set up, but it's worth it.
    I tried using this but the analog is all jumpy. Sonic would never go where I wanted him too. I think ill just wait for gamepad support to be added. I can live with my keyboard for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksyX View Post
    I tried using this but the analog is all jumpy. Sonic would never go where I wanted him too. I think ill just wait for gamepad support to be added. I can live with my keyboard for now.
    I was having the same problem at first. Then I tried disabling the auto repeat for the analog sticks, and now it works like a charm.

i agree it works great, but im also using the madcatz controller (360) how to you know what button is say button 10 on the controller

could you post your settings please?

nevermind, you can see which key is what under windows joypad config utitily
    thanks for the advice about this program its exellent

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Thanks Raziel !!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information