Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: PSP firmware 3.30 OE Release in 48-72 hours

but sony's ps1 emulation is only if uv got a ps3. thats where homebrew comes in.

does anyone know if it is possible to get from a 3.30 FW to a homebrew enabled Custom firm ware?

This firmware will be awesome once dax releases all the good stuff that comes with is custom firmwares

DCEmu Newbie

Hey guys, im a newbie.. just got a psp, like a noob upgraded to 3.30, so im waiting paitently for the release.... so let me ask what do I not do while playing around with the firmware so as I dont end up with a bricked psp

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

return the one you have and get another

DCEmu Newbie

I can't take it back can I?... I bought it from a game shop, and usually unless something is wrong with it they wont take it back.. should I brick it... lol

DCEmu Newbie

DOn't brick it man Thats a very very naughty thing todo.

You gonna have to wait till a downgrader comes out for V3.3.

DCEmu Newbie

Take it back the game shop you bought it from and tell them it isn't what you thought it would be. Get your money back and go fish for one at another store LOL.

dude if you take it back to walmart be careful.. i bricked my old psp and bought a new one at walmart .. then i thought hey ill try the walmart trick ... pff make sure you change the serial number sticker on the bottom of the psp .. because they DO CHECK and they DO turn it on ... they drilled me about what was wrong with it for about 45 minutes calling managers and what not .. but in the end i ended up with a brandnew psp and $215 dollars back in my pocket ... go me walmart blows

DCEmu Newbie

well... I think I may be getting my hands on another one for 50 bucks from my dad, he works at a rent to own place, and basically there is one that is coming back from being repaired, bascally once the psp has been in store inventory for a x amount of months and x amount of dollars has been made on it the store cuts its losses and sells it out to the employees if intrested for low price...

so I may get that one and hope like heck it is at 2.71 or lower.... If not I will probably do the wal mart deal....

I like the game shop I go to so im not going to give them a hard time... I hate wal mart...

Sam Wall is probably rolling over in his grave to what they have done to that place

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread Information