Thread: STar Wars - Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace

Default STar Wars - Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace

Can someone help me get this working?

I'm currently on 3.03 OE-C but I'm willing to go to any other version for this game!

I'm using popstation 3.00 BETA, but again, I'm willing to do anything to get this game to work

I've been using ISOBuster to rip the disk

Everytime I start it up, I get a black screen and nothing happens... I haven't ripped out anything from the bin (PSX Ulrta Ripper NOT USED)

PLEASE, help me get this to work! I REALLY LOVE this game and need to play it ! Nostalgia ftw

There's no way yet.
    I am too waiting to get it running on my PSP.
    Maybe th upcoming 3.30OE with improved POPS will help out.

Unhappy

Thanks for the response, one of the few great Jedi games in the history of the usual crappy star wars games... not supported

Is there anyway we can alter the eboots, or bins or something to make it compatable? I really need to play this game lol

Or possible support in a third party emulator? Help?

Well I just learned that its compatable with 3.11 ... so the next OE must support it! Cmon! PSPu said that dark alex announced itd be coming out in 2 or 3 days from yesterday!

Dark Alex said it might not be publicaly released in 2-3 days but a custom firmware will be made by then though. He is thinking of putting in a bonus feature type deal. He has two options he said:
    1. Release a normal custom firmware and release the bonus as a patch
    2. Wait a bit and put the bonus in which won't take too long.

Yep, IMO he should just put out what he has, as long as it has the official 3.3's capabilites, I.E psx emu (more) support, etc.

The patches are incredibly easy to install from DAX usually being just a single eboot that you run for like a few seconds!

I REALLY need this game! And spring break is almost up! Argghh :rofl:

If you upgrade to 3.10 oe-a and enable the popsloader plugin it should work.

yep, I've tried that... and I have it on my psp, but no go so far? I've seen similar threads on maxconsole and I posted there...

anyone else have any suggestions besides just waiting for 3.30 OE?

nope, gotta wait, its prolly just a problem with the emulator so your SOL until DarkAlex gets his custom firmwire released.

DCEmu Newbie

hello ! and me to i have posted on maxconsole forum and in french forum (i'm french frog !), on maxconsole, two things irritating me cause in there list, they said that "menace phantom" works, "need for speed road and track " works, i have seen to, that someone ask for personnalised pictures for poploader ! (and i have done a great stuff for him), animated icon for this nice game :

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthr...=42238&page=24

for be sure, i have tested PAL-E/PAL-FR and NTSC-US (in .img format) and noone work, tested with poploader 3.02/3.03/3.10/3.11 (i'm in 3.10EO') so wait and see....... but you have this similar game : "episode 1 jedi power battles" , a good game to that working great :

DCEmu Rookie

It doesn't work. On Any POP's version. The listings on Playstage and MaxConsole compatibility threads are wrong.

It might work in 3.30, but I doubt it. Indeed, it't the only Good Star Wars game for the PSX. Pity it doesn't work.

Thread Information