Thread: omg scep password HELP

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy omg scep password HELP

hi guys.. i just installed this cool plugin, scep thingy, and i was playing around with the buttons setting, initially wanted to swap O as select, but somehow i got confused and both O and X became select instead.

then i wondered what the password thing was, and when it ask for new password (having to think that X) was back, i hit that and nothing happen, then O and nothing happen, i hit the buttons a few times and i got out of scep panel, now i have no idea what the password was.

i dont dare to switch it off coz i'm worry that i wont be able to switch it on. is there a way for me to reset the password ? i tried re-installing the plugin but the it wont reset my password...

DCEmu Newbie

ok i think i just dig my own grave.. i used the flash agent to flash this file call usbmg.prx,

now i think i've successfully brick my psp :`(

can someone help me pls.. i can access the recovery menu, but when i hit exit, i see a blank screen with my ms blinking, what should i do ?

-------------
    hi.. sorry for double posting.. i've fixed it.. thank god i made backup of my flash0 files yesterday. gonna make another back up now since i've fixed it...

reinstall the custom firmware by launching a recovery eboot

Thread Information