Thread: WarHawk decides to be indecisive about format

ps3 WarHawk decides to be indecisive about format

via PS3 Fanboy

A wise man once said to me: "If you cannot decide to go left or right, you must go right for a little while, turn around and go left for twice as long, then find a way to go both ways. Possibly through a series of right turns." Yeah, it was a gas station attendant and yeah, I was pretty lost. But I found the interstate eventually and all because I was indecisive in what direction I should go at the third light.

Why was that anecdote important? Because it seems WarHawk is going through the same ordeal. Blu-ray or PS-Store? A Sony representative recently answered some queries on the subject and said that WarHawk will be available via both mediums -- on Blu-ray and on the PlayStation Network. Will there be a difference between the two? Will one involve microtransactions while the other has everything bundled up from the get-go? We don't know. Which would you guys get? The full shabang or piece by piece, if that's the way the cookie shall crumble? Would an online-only title really merit the $60 price tag it may get in stores?

PS3 User

If the game is exactly the same on blue ray and in the PS store then I would probably buy the game because I dont want to waste the probably 4 gigs of space that I may later need down the line which will mean my game that I spent all that money on will have to be deleted. But if there is a difference in price from the 2 then I will most likely consider downloading it depending upon how much of a drop they give. I would say if it was around $45 dollars compared to the $60 I would go with PS store. Knowing Sony though they will most likely keep the same price even though they drop the packaging costs.

This probably means that WarHawk isn't very large in size and could be released on a DVD 9.

PS3 User

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    This probably means that WarHawk isn't very large in size and could be released on a DVD 9.
    No PS3 game will be released on DVD9. It might only be 4 or 5 gigs, but it will still be on Blu-ray.

Thread Information