Thread: Wii Connect 24 With Dial-up problems

Default Wii Connect 24 With Dial-up problems

Today, I bought a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector because I've always wanted to see if it would work with my 56k connection. I installed it and was playing Mario Kart DS perfectly. So, I booted up my good old Wii to see if it would work with that. I connected and was surfing with the Opera Browser with no problems (just a little slow ). Then, I tried to go to the shop. I've tried 3 times but keep getting the same thing. "Connecting. Please wait..." I've left it on for the past 30min and it is still saying that. I've looked around the internet and have found some people reporting the same problems. Has anyone got the shop to work on dial up, or know of a way to make it work?

Also, has anyone tried to download one of the Wii updates on dial up, and if so, how long did it take?

DIAL UP SUCKS!!! LAZY ASS PHONE COMPANY WON'T UPDATE THE PHONE LINES!!

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

I don't think Nintendo still support dialup

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    I don't think Nintendo still support dialup

Everything else works (news, weather, browser, voteing), but why doesn't the shop?

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Quote Originally Posted by Shilo View Post
    Everything else works (news, weather, browser, voteing), but why doesn't the shop?
    The shop is really slow for me even on cable, it's possible that it just keeps losing connection to it

Blog Entries

i had dial-up with a usb connector as well as shop wont work with it either. i got dsl and it works like a charm now. its the dial-up.

Thread Information