View Poll Results: Do You Believe In Aliens?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Yep, intelligent ones.

24 63.16%
  • Nope, I'm a retard.

6 15.79%
  • Yep, but non-intelligent ones.

7 18.42%
  • Not sure. I haven't taken any time to think about it

1 2.63%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe In Aliens?

Blog Entries

I believe in there being a colony of ExcruciationX's roaming a galaxy far far away

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    People who believe in aliens are on the same level as people who believe in ghosts/near death experiences/talking to the dead/conspiracy theories in my book.
    So, you're calling us stupid, eh?

The idea of an extraterrestrial being isn't so far off, "dude". Don't write us off as incompetent, blood bags, when you should listen to us and take what we say into consideration instead of a fairy tale.

I have to admit, most of the conspiracy theories you hear are pretty dumb, like the Moon Landings, and the Klu Klux Klan running K.F.C one. Here's what I believe in, just because I feel like it.

I do believe in ghosts.

I do believe in near-death experiences (take some Ketamine ), although I'm not sure it could be a soul rising from the body, rather it could be some sort of Extra Sensory Perception thing, like for example floating up on to the roof and seeing a red shoe there, and when people actually go up there, they see it. The mind is powerful. It wouldn't surprise me.

I do not believe someone could talk to the dead, although I'm open for debate on this one.

I do not believe in most conspiracy theories. The mind likes to match stuff up, so it can be stored easier (Like seeing faces in clouds, or Dark Side Of The Oz). But some of these could be true, especially since our government likes to make them look stupid (like Aliens). When anybody with basic scientific knowledge comes along and says "Dude, that couldn't have been a hot air ballon distorted by desert air!", they get a dunce hat thrown on their head.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

I think people who believe in ghosts are a little messed up, to say the least. ( To be fair, you put the no option saying they're a retard)

Quote Originally Posted by joshisposer View Post
    I'm sorry, i just don't like that. When a religion/belief holds you back to what you actually believe in. I think a child should decide what religion he believes in the most and maybe have the parents help him. Religion is too wacky where it actually tries to change the way you want to think to the point where you don't want to believe it because of your beliefs, not because of what you think is true.
    There is more solid proof that Christianity is true and the only way to heaven then there is that Aliens exist. I am not going to go against my beliefs and believe in a very abstract idea of Aliens. Much of the hype around the existence of Aliens are based on practical jokes. Yes its fun to think sometimes that there is someone else out there in the Universe, but all my thoughts on this subject come from fictional stories, games, and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    I think people who believe in ghosts are a little messed up, to say the least. ( To be fair, you put the no option saying they're a retard)
    I'm not messed up. I believe in them.

Oh, guys I forgot to tell you. Remember that freaky experience I had at that house (a guy had died there)? Well, apparently the figure I saw in the window was my friend that was wearing aluminium foil to try and scare me.

But that doesn't explain the tap on my shoulder...

And the retard thing is a joke. It's my odd humor.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksyX View Post
    There is more solid proof that Christianity is true and the only way to heaven then there is that Aliens exist. I am not going to go against my beliefs and believe in a very abstract idea of Aliens. Much of the hype around the existence of Aliens are based on practical jokes. Yes its fun to think sometimes that there is someone else out there in the Universe, but all my thoughts on this subject come from fictional stories, games, and movies.
    Don't take this as an insult, but you sound just like the dumb clucks at my school, closed-minded, not willing to look at other's ideas, dismissing them as B.S, while they're dangling on a one inch thread above the Grand Canyon.

well, I believe that when you die, you rot in the ground

nuff' said

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    well, I believe that when you die, you rot in the ground

nuff' said
    Whoa, man, that's such a cool theory. It could be true!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX View Post
    Whoa, man, that's such a cool theory. It could be true!
    I shall trademark it

Blog Entries

yes there are aliens. i pass them almost everyday leaving my house as they are working construction for a subdivision. HUNDREDS I SAY HUNDREDS!!! stupid mexicans....

Quote Originally Posted by theICE_MAN View Post
    yes there are aliens. i pass them almost everyday leaving my house as they are working construction for a subdivision. HUNDREDS I SAY HUNDREDS!!! stupid mexicans....
    ok...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information