View Poll Results: Do You Believe In Aliens?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Yep, intelligent ones.

24 63.16%
  • Nope, I'm a retard.

6 15.79%
  • Yep, but non-intelligent ones.

7 18.42%
  • Not sure. I haven't taken any time to think about it

1 2.63%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe In Aliens?

Are you allowed to have two accounts?
    IP check or just look at the name like sonic said, lolz backwards!

The problem isn't me or my opinions on this guy.. Since he's been here he's done nothing but troll,
    He's had mixed words with several members and every post he makes is insulting to someone.
    The point being. This guy is jut a troll. And since he doesn't know when to keep his damned mouth shut and cant respect authority or the rules here, He's just problem.

I have to deal with his type every day, an insult here a flame there. finely when something has to be done about actions like that, they have the gall to say hey, What did I do wrong.
    The problem is point blank respect. IF a member can't come into a set of forums and show a little damned respect to other members, especially a mod. Then that chump needs the fastest ticket out of here.

I have a job to do, and that's to make sure people like this guy aren't causing trouble, I'll do my job,
    Every time.

It's my Job.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theICE_MAN View Post
    you still have no clue dude. catholicism is NOT christian. dont try and tell me that we both started from the same group because we didnt. catholicism branched off from the Babylonian church not judainic messaism(mispelled lol)

and how do you figure that im close minded? i just offered a doctrine combining science and religion and yet im closed minded?

sure catholicism and christianity are often called the same by people who dont know their beliefs but if you take the time, oh say 5 minutes, you'l see they're COMPLETELY different.

and whats your point about the cross? that we draw the wrong shape in our portraits? fyi we arent even supposed to make images of jesus in the first place.

all of your claims are against catholics so take it up with them and leave the christians be.
    I know I'm late in this topic but this caught my eye while browsing through the pages. Don't ever and I mean EVER say that Catholics are not Christian. I find that extremely insulting. The Catholic church is far from perfect (like any church) but it is still Christian. I mean the establishment of the Bishop of Rome dates to the infancy of Christianity.

As for the rest of this argument, I'm going to say that I agree with White Hawk UK here for the most part.

For the record, what church do you belong to Iceman? I didn't know there were many iconoclasts left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I know I'm late in this topic but this caught my eye while browsing through the pages.

Don't ever and I mean EVER say that Catholics are not Christian.

I find that extremely insulting.
    i know your a mod and all and if i offended you im sorry but lets face it. juddianic messiasm(christianity in its first form) and catholicism are very different. if you want me to explain i will but you clearly find this to be a touchy topic so i wont unless you gimme the green light.

wtf is it with u and all this religion talk
    nearly every were i see u write u always end up talking about religion

i know your a mod and all and if i offended you im sorry but lets face it. juddianic messiasm(christianity in its first form) and catholicism are very different. if you want me to explain i will but you clearly find this to be a touchy topic so i wont unless you gimme the green light.
    I call B.S on that one.

They are the same thing. The only reason they are classed as different things, is because of one little different belief that th other one doesn't believe in. So they start they're own.

Blog Entries

i started 2 threads on religion. all the other times i talked about it someone else brought it up. dont blame me if dont wanna hear it. blame them.

I call B.S on that one.

They are the same thing. The only reason they are classed as different things, is because of one little different belief that th other one doesn't believe in. So they start they're own.
    i'll explain it if kaiser doesnt ban me. actually it'd be cool if someone would explain how they're the same and i'll give counter points lol.

But, you still believe in the same God, you obey him, you get to Heaven. You still follow the Ten Commandments, you still prey. Becides minor differences, how are they different?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX View Post
    But, you still believe in the same God, you obey him, you get to Heaven. You still follow the Ten Commandments, you still prey. Becides minor differences, how are they different?
    wow um first off obeying god and following the ten commandments to get to heaven is islamic doctrine not christian. we are saved by grave through faith. believe in christ(faith) and your in(grace). now i know salvation without works is dead but what that means is if you truly believe your gonna do whatever jesus asked. you owe him lol. basically if you say that your saved but you dont act like it... your most likely not saved.

Ex check you inbox.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Go for it. I'm not going to ban you for arguing against me. That would be an abuse of my power.

Are you claiming that your a part of the original Judeo-Christian belief system?

All Catholics are Christians but not all Christians are Catholics. Thats a simple way to compare each.

edit: BTW I have overturned all bans on White Hawk. SP jumped the gun in this case.

Thread Information