Thread: Xbox: Auto Installer Delux 4.0 and Softmod Installer Delux 5.0 released!

Default Xbox: Auto Installer Delux 4.0 and Softmod Installer Delux 5.0 released!

Release Notes:

Auto Installer Delux 4.0
    Welcome to the latest release of Auto-Installer Deluxe, the All-In-One solution for your Xbox Console. You will need your Xbox to be Modded in order to use this DVD, either by a Modchip, or a Softmod (for example Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.0 which is included with this package.

Not only does it come with the latest up-to-date software, it also has some new features, like a Rom Installer. Due to legal reasons we can not distribute any with this package, but full documentation has been included in the Auto-Installer Deluxe Manual on how to make your own Romsets.

Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.0 is also built into this DVD, so if you have an older Softmod on your Xbox and wish to upgrade, this is not a problem (just remember to unmount any Virtual C Drives first before installing the SID 5 system).

The Addon packs for this version contain all the latest XBMC Skins (Project Mayhem, MC360, xTV, Vision, CEOMR etc), as well as all the latest XBMC Scripts. Even though I haven't specifically made this installer just for XBMC, it is what I have put most of my focus on for this release.

I hope you all enjoy this nice release.

Changes Since v3.10:
    * Included a Rom Installer so you can install your romsets alongside the Emulators.
    * Removed DHCP functionality from the installer. It is all done now via the Addon Pack which updates the files needed for everything to work and install for DHCP.
    * Made multiple skinpacks for XBMC (Normal, Project Mayhem, MC360) so you can now choose what you want and don't want on your disc.
    * Cleaned up the disc structure.
    * LOTS of Bug fixes.

Software Updates since v3.10:
    * DOSXbox 12
    * Dvd2Xbox 0.7.8
    * FBAxxx 2007-01-28
    * FBAxxx Pro 1.28
    * Softmod Installer Deluxe 5
    * Xbox Media Center 2007-04-08
    * ZsnexBox 3.0 Final

Softmod Installer Delux 5.0
    Release Notes:
    Welcome to the last version of Softmod Installer Deluxe.

This is basically a combination of SID 3.1 and 4.5 in what it does, however the PBL (Phoenix BIOS Loader) Softmod method has been removed and only uses NKPatcher 11.

You can only install the EvolutionX and UnleashX Dashboard from this (due to the size of the 8mb Memory Card limit), however after you Softmod your Xbox you can proceed to use Auto-Installer Deluxe to install another Dashboard (Xbox Media Center for example) and the rest of the Applications and/or Emulators you want.

Enjoy this release.

Due to legal reasons the downloads can not be posted(lots of XDK compiled files). I'm sure that those who want it can head on over to Xbox-hq and see if a link is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer699 View Post
    Release Notes:

Auto Installer Delux 4.0
    Welcome to the latest release of Auto-Installer Deluxe, the All-In-One solution for your Xbox Console. You will need your Xbox to be Modded in order to use this DVD, either by a Modchip, or a Softmod (for example Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.0 which is included with this package.

Not only does it come with the latest up-to-date software, it also has some new features, like a Rom Installer. Due to legal reasons we can not distribute any with this package, but full documentation has been included in the Auto-Installer Deluxe Manual on how to make your own Romsets.

Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.0 is also built into this DVD, so if you have an older Softmod on your Xbox and wish to upgrade, this is not a problem (just remember to unmount any Virtual C Drives first before installing the SID 5 system).

The Addon packs for this version contain all the latest XBMC Skins (Project Mayhem, MC360, xTV, Vision, CEOMR etc), as well as all the latest XBMC Scripts. Even though I haven't specifically made this installer just for XBMC, it is what I have put most of my focus on for this release.

I hope you all enjoy this nice release.

Changes Since v3.10:
    * Included a Rom Installer so you can install your romsets alongside the Emulators.
    * Removed DHCP functionality from the installer. It is all done now via the Addon Pack which updates the files needed for everything to work and install for DHCP.
    * Made multiple skinpacks for XBMC (Normal, Project Mayhem, MC360) so you can now choose what you want and don't want on your disc.
    * Cleaned up the disc structure.
    * LOTS of Bug fixes.

Software Updates since v3.10:
    * DOSXbox 12
    * Dvd2Xbox 0.7.8
    * FBAxxx 2007-01-28
    * FBAxxx Pro 1.28
    * Softmod Installer Deluxe 5
    * Xbox Media Center 2007-04-08
    * ZsnexBox 3.0 Final

Softmod Installer Delux 5.0
    Release Notes:
    Welcome to the last version of Softmod Installer Deluxe.

This is basically a combination of SID 3.1 and 4.5 in what it does, however the PBL (Phoenix BIOS Loader) Softmod method has been removed and only uses NKPatcher 11.

You can only install the EvolutionX and UnleashX Dashboard from this (due to the size of the 8mb Memory Card limit), however after you Softmod your Xbox you can proceed to use Auto-Installer Deluxe to install another Dashboard (Xbox Media Center for example) and the rest of the Applications and/or Emulators you want.

Enjoy this release.

Due to legal reasons the downloads can not be posted(lots of XDK compiled files). I'm sure that those who want it can head on over to Xbox-hq and see if a link is there.
    Thanks for the info on this new update. Gonna seek it out now. :thumbup:

Default mod questions

hello. forgive me if this is in the wrong thread. i would like to be able to use various emulators on my x box, but i am new to all of this and i am unsure what kind of modification i would need. i have found many sites devoted to xbox modification but i don't know what to look for to allow me to use the emulators. any information about what specific mod names i should look for and other required adjustments i need to make to do so and web sites would be great. thanks.

So can this be used to softmod an X-Box all on its own, or do you still need Siphon Filter (or whichever game it was)?

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hockey2112 View Post
    So can this be used to softmod an X-Box all on its own, or do you still need Siphon Filter (or whichever game it was)?
    All it is, is a updated version of the softmod installer so yes you still need either splinter cell,mechasault or 007. In order to softmod you eithern need a softmod kit which can be ordered online(action replay) or you can do it homemade style (i did it like this). To do these methods just do a google search shouldn't be to hard to find a tut for it. If you can't just pm me and i'll be glad to help anybody willing to mod their console.

DCEmu Newbie

I Tried To Install This On My Modded Xbox Now Im Getting Error Code 13 How Can I Fix It Please

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIJE View Post
    I Tried To Install This On My Modded Xbox Now Im Getting Error Code 13 How Can I Fix It Please
    Please explain more. Like does your dashboard still come up and if so is ftp working? Oh and do games still boot just stuff like that.

Thread Information