Thread: PSP online using ONLY ethernet????

DCEmu Newbie

Question PSP online using ONLY ethernet????

I don't know how to do it, but before in a post i heard of a PC program that acted like a messenger between psp users to connect them together, and to fool the psp that is online using a wireless router. This needed to connect the psp by the usb cable and then start the program was already connected to the internet and u can play versus ur friends with this kinda messenger. Can anyone show me the link to this program. Already tried many search engines but they don't show me nothing like this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdeliana View Post
    I don't know how to do it, but before in a post i heard of a PC program that acted like a messenger between psp users to connect them together, and to fool the psp that is online using a wireless router. This needed to connect the psp by the usb cable and then start the program was already connected to the internet and u can play versus ur friends with this kinda messenger. Can anyone show me the link to this program. Already tried many search engines but they don't show me nothing like this. Thanks
    I think you need xlink kai (lets you play any psp ad hoc game through the internet).

Go here... http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/

There is a way easier way of doing this. Just buy a wifi dongle for your USB port. The cost like £10-15 and creates an instant wireless access point.
    I use one for both my PSP's and my Wii.

Blog Entries

yep a cheap wi-fi dongle is your best option. just plug it in and bridge your connection and your done. its what i use for my psp and wii as well.

Thread Information