Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ngPsp - Neo Geo Pocket Emu for PSP V1.0

I had the same problem. But I fixed it. It was a really trivial issue. My roms were simply set at "Read Only" for some reason. Make sure this is disabled by right clicking on file > properties > uncheck "Read Only". If this option is set, your roms won't be detected.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by WisemanLeo
    I had the same problem. But I fixed it. It was a really trivial issue. My roms were simply set at "Read Only" for some reason. Make sure this is disabled by right clicking on file > properties > uncheck "Read Only". If this option is set, your roms won't be detected.
    See now if that is the case, that is freaking odd.

Monkey... I know this is a bit off the subject, but do u intend to work on a neo geo cartridge emulator in the future? I really want to play king of fighters on my psp

DCEmu Newbie

my rom isn't set to "read only" but "archive" is checked

so PSmonkey, is there anyway to get it to work?

DCEmu Newbie

I'm having the same problem, pressing load rom but nothing works. File has the right extension and isnt set to read only or archive.

Am going to try some other stuff, hope I figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    Monkey... I know this is a bit off the subject, but do u intend to work on a neo geo cartridge emulator in the future? I really want to play king of fighters on my psp
    i have asked him before and he said he has no intention in doing an AES emulater but who knows he might change his mind i am susprised that no one has done one yet.

Hey PSMonkey!

I know you've been extra busy lately with your M64 and Iris proyects, and probably work and other stuff, but... I just wanna bug you for a second here.

You see I have a friend at school that might want to take a stab at this emulator, so I was just wondering if we could borrow the source code so he can mess with it and see if he can add any improvements... If you released the source already, then nevermind, I'll just look for it tonight...So, what do you say? BTW, I have much respect for your work, sir... To bring a closely emulated N64 to the PSP table is just brilliant. Best of luck.

You can download the src from the first post in this thread.

Default Any plans for an up date?

Hey Monkey, I love the NGPC emulator and I was just wondering if you plan on updating it? I would really like to see it play with sound. I don't know, it just seems like the emu is almost perfect. Thanks!

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadguy05
    Hey Monkey, I love the NGPC emulator and I was just wondering if you plan on updating it? I would really like to see it play with sound. I don't know, it just seems like the emu is almost perfect. Thanks!
    Its in the middle of an update. No sound still but will try for sound as soon as posible.

Thread Information