Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GTA LCS Distribution Scheme

DCEmu Newbie

I wouldn't use it because I have my own copy of the un patched game.

i think it would be better if they sent you like $20 plus the $10 and if they send back you give the $20 deposit back

Excellent!

I was thinking along the same lines but never thought of it that way.

scrish: This is only for those who weren't fortunate enough to get the unpatched version of GTA.

There will now be a $20 deposit.

I was thinking if the waiting list got huge then maybe we could get the previous person to pass it onto the next person to save shipping costs if they live in the same country (State prefered).

DCEmu Newbie

I kinda had the same idea, but I'm just not trusting enough.
    I was lucky enough to already own an unpatched copy when the new downgrader came out, but I can see from ebay's listings that ppl are lookin' for em.

Lol i had a patched version of gta LCS but luckily some kid down the road had a 2.00 version so i switched it without him knowing xD kinda like i switched my 3.30 psp with my friends 2.60 o.o yesh im evil

Well.

Considering half of the retal chains around here are jacking the price of LCS up to $99.95 hacked or not hacked. people dont want to spend that much.

Im not going to buy a new one as EBgames has a pre owned version there for $35 (less 10% for EDGE card)
    so really its not too bad.

Maybe I offer a downgrading service that people send me their PSP and I downgrade it but then again people need to trust.

If there was some service where I could bring my second PSP with all the files already on the stick and ready to go then I would definately be interested. Meet up, give you a few bucks, plop the UMD in, run the downgrade, shake hands and walk away with a 1.5 psp .

yeah thta might sound like a good idea if we all lived in the same town but uno xD quite crowded

I would be prepared to drive up to an hour for this. I live in Sydney's west and 1 hours driving pretty much covers the entire Syd Metro area. Put the onus on the people who want to downgrade, tell them that if they want it then they have to travel to a place that is convenient for you.

Nowhere and everywhere at the same time...

play asia used to do 2.00 versions, not sure if they still do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information