Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GTA LCS Distribution Scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Hunter View Post
    I would be prepared to drive up to an hour for this. I live in Sydney's west and 1 hours driving pretty much covers the entire Syd Metro area. Put the onus on the people who want to downgrade, tell them that if they want it then they have to travel to a place that is convenient for you.

Its more than an hour believe me , I live in East Gippsland in Victoria which is MORE than you bargined for. (Around 8 hours driving)

People are getting more and more interested

Blade Hunter, if you want to be first to trial this scheme well i'd be happy to start it.

I have found my 32mb PSP memory stick so that all the data will go on there. I will shove that memory stick in the box with the game itself.

I will have some rules set out by the end of the week for the scheme itself. Those who wish to downgrade for their friends for money must give some money back to the scene (not that I can detect it but its fair)

I'll get back to you guys during the week

Wally

Hey, you could also put my PSP Game Structure Utility on the card for people

And yeah, I would love to go on the list, you are right, 8 hours is a little far to nip over after work one day

good idea but may i suggest painting or putting a sticker on the umd case that way they wont get sneeky and switch a patched w/ the unpatched

DCEmu Pro

I have a good idea.

how about you charge the person around $40as compensation, and they have to pay you up front. Then when you recive the game back you will return their $40 compensation back. If you don't get it back then you will have $40 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by pibster View Post
    good idea but may i suggest painting or putting a sticker on the umd case that way they wont get sneeky and switch a patched w/ the unpatched
    Thats one of the best ideas so far

I'll have to whip up a quick sticker or a tamperproof seal.

Im already taking a $20 deposit. $40 is far too much and I cant expect everyone to afford it.

How do we pay this cash? Bank to bank transfer and supply the transfer ID? I don't think there are any fees with bank to bank transfer online or at least not with my bank anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Hunter View Post
    How do we pay this cash? Bank to bank transfer and supply the transfer ID? I don't think there are any fees with bank to bank transfer online or at least not with my bank anyway.
    Paypal is the best option.

You would pay the money out to me and i'll transfer it off to devs etc.

The address will be released soon as the scheme starts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information